Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: the resi that could have been?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiegirl
    To me the original resident evil had a story line that couldn't help but suck you in. Then they put out part two and it was even more amazing. I consider this the best out of the whole series. I don't know what happened after that but I feel like the story just kind of ended there.
    i agree resi 2 is one of the best zombie games ive ever played the whole thing starts running through a bus filled with zombies to get through a fire on the back alleys to reach the R.C.P.D.
    heh ive even got a stars patch on my school bag (thanks ebay!)

Quote Originally Posted by zombiegirl
    Res 4 was a great play but wasn't resident evil. It wasn't scarey at all. I just hope 5 will finally go back to what the series is all about to begin with.
    thank you, finally someone agrees when i say it just wasnt resident evil cold fear was more like a resi game than resi 4 it was so dumbed down and simple and its not really a survival horror if you can buy new ammo at any moment.
    that ruined it for me, in resi 2 you gotta choose to dodge some enemies to conserve ammo not blast everything in your way first blood style, it was like a camp action version of resi.

bad move on that one capcom.

and straight away i got bad rep for this one, but leave a message next time!,lol.
    Last edited by Danny; 14-Jun-2006 at 12:09 AM.