Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ad's blocking search?

United States
    Haven't seen the pain-in-thee-arse drop-down tourism one for awhile.

So I'm cool...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, the ones that drop down were fuckin infuriating! However, like BillyRay said, I haven't seen those kind in a while.

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MikePizzoff View Post
    Yeah, the ones that drop down were fuckin infuriating! However, like BillyRay said, I haven't seen those kind in a while.
    Good... If/when one of those happens again, please fo a Print Screen and email it to me!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan