Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: $54,000 4 -Day weekend gross on 20 Screens

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.G View Post
    I'm pretty sure this is 'just' cinema/theatre money. Still...even if the movie is 'in the black' making less than 200K during an initial theatre/cinema run is shocking.
    Exaclty who had the option of seeing it? If it did come through town I didn't know about it. And I was checking the movie listings every so often watching for it.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    Exaclty who had the option of seeing it? If it did come through town I didn't know about it. And I was checking the movie listings every so often watching for it.
    How many screens did it show on? If it's on sod all screens then of course it's not going to make a bunch of cash.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I think you just had to know which independent theaters in your area could possibly play it. That's the only reason I knew it was playing around me....I regularly check the theater's page.

At least Diary had a website letting everyone know where they could see it. They've really dropped the ball on Survival....

United States
    They have two places semi near that play independent movies all the time. The one in Fayetteville has Winter's bone right now, which is an awesome movie btw...
    I know semi soon it's not going to matter, but it would've been nice.
    Balls dropped, alright.