Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 232930313233

Thread: First Look at AMC's The Walking Dead Zombies as Production Begins

England
    Have you seen the press packs that have been sent out? I assume that's what Lee got from AMC. Lucky bastard.

No way am I waiting till the UK Nov 5th air date. I'll be watching the day after Halloween hopefully in HD on a 9ft screen. At this stage I think I can safely say I've become obsessed with the possibilities of this show.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States

Zombies climbing fences? Why not!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Have you seen the press packs that have been sent out? I assume that's what Lee got from AMC. Lucky bastard.
    I was sent a press kit from AMC, yes. It is without a doubt the nicest, coolest press kit I've ever seen! It has a hard bound book with all of the cast/crew information, story/character information, etc... It also includes a dvd with the first two episodes and a cd with photos. There is a small pistol, numbered to 1000 with the show logo on it and a small version of Drew Struzan's poster art.
    I believe there are photos of it on the internet. It's an amazing collectible!

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    How much?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    Loads of new pics here

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansit.../news/?a=23673

This ones particularly nasty

The words "Fuck yes!" spring to mind.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    I was sent a press kit from AMC, yes. It is without a doubt the nicest, coolest press kit I've ever seen! It has a hard bound book with all of the cast/crew information, story/character information, etc... It also includes a dvd with the first two episodes and a cd with photos. There is a small pistol, numbered to 1000 with the show logo on it and a small version of Drew Struzan's poster art.
    lee, you wanna come chill at my place? i've got plenty of beer and snacks, hell i'll even go out and pick up some steaks to grill...all you need to do is bring one thing with you.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Legion2213 View Post
    The words "Fuck yes!" spring to mind.
    Damn right they do!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate you any more...
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    lee, you wanna come chill at my place? i've got plenty of beer and snacks, hell i'll even go out and pick up some steaks to grill...all you need to do is bring one thing with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Neil View Post
    Just when I thought I couldn't possibly hate you any more...