Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: U.S. border patrol comes under fire

United States
    They need to make a chip they can implant into peoples' brains/heads that they will get the FIRST time they get caught sneaking in. The SECOND time they try, a signal will detonate the bombchip and leave them headless.
    Once heads start exploding, then they won't be so rambunctious...

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    We should take the idea from Michael McKean's character in Coneheads. All mexicans should wear a collar at all times and we plant one of those underground electric fences.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Why doesn't the US just buy Mexico, make it the 52nd state (since Puerto Rico is more or less the 51st) and then immigration problem solved.
    Because there aren't any Mexican real estate agents left in Mexico. They're all here someplace.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Another thing that's maddening to me and has to be to you guys as well is that for some fucked up reason if someone breaks the law and comes into this country illegally and then has a baby it's considered a U.S. citizen.

That just doesn't pass the smell test people.

But wait, it goes further. Then when their parents get threatened with deportation we have all these other organizations saying that it's inhumane to break up the family and that we just have to let their parents stay here as well.

WHAT

THE

FUCK?

Here's a vid from MSNBC with Tom Tancredo making a very good case on why the constitution should be changed in order to fix this. and let me tell you as a law student his reasoning isvery sound. Look for a test case to go before the supreme court very soon.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540...96161#37696161

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    That's why they're called anchor babies.

A real issue is when an illegal mates with an actual citizen. The offspring must be considered a legal citizen.

But with two illegals, fuck that. The kid is a citizen of whatever country its parents are citizens of. Like a math equation. Illegal + illegal = illegal.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6583678.shtml

This guy thinks landmines across the border are a good idea.

not really, when have landmines ever been put in a place where innocent people arent killed by them? Let alone decades later when people forget where they are. Plus the moral implications of all the people who want a better life thrown in with the drug runners and such, sure there breaking the law to do it, but a guy wanting to make money for his family is a world away form a guy crossing the border to peddle his wares cut with god knows what to people and not giving a shit because there from another country y'know?

Plus ideas like this dont bare well for the u.s as a people. The u.s has become very xenophobic over the last 10 years, not without reason in some cases, but landmines across a borderline? if it continues that far where does it end in a centuries time? only english speakers? only people from 1st world countries? sentry turrets out in the sea instead of windmills? frankly its scary- for the american people, like theres only so far fear of the worst elements in a world society can go before its fear of everyone- and thats how north korea got the way it is.

I know that sounds crazy, but 20 years ago so did terrorists jacking planes and flying them into new york skyscrapers. I'd truly hate to see it but i could see states becoming more isolationist in the next century- look at stark differences like the new, and dodgy, arizona law that says cops can pull people over if they have dark skin (not worded that way of course, but they cant, its if you suspect from driving past they are immigrants- maybe they are wearing a sombrero or a turban ) compared to almost diametrically antithetical attempts to legalize same sex marriage. It all hints at the sort of segregation as certain people are drawn to certain areas where it almost seems like were on the way to the united states splintering into smaller more diverse english speaking countries with vasty different laws and social pretenses. Sounds farfetched but when your talking about landmining a border thats dangerously close to berlin wall territory y'know?

England
    At least you Americans have the land mass to put these illegals, Britain is a fraction of the size yet half the worlds dross, refugees, health tourists, criminals & terrorists turn up on our shores expecting a house, health care & benefits, and we just dont have the space for them all, nor want them! (please bear in mind I have no problem with immigrants who come here to integrate and contribute)

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    At least you Americans have the land mass to put these illegals, Britain is a fraction of the size yet half the worlds dross, refugees, health tourists, criminals & terrorists turn up on our shores expecting a house, health care & benefits, and we just dont have the space for them all, nor want them! (please bear in mind I have no problem with immigrants who come here to integrate and contribute)
    Where else are they gonna get a decent steak pie or curry though, be fair bro.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Plus ideas like this dont bare well for the u.s as a people. The u.s has become very xenophobic over the last 10 years, not without reason in some cases, but landmines across a borderline? if it continues that far where does it end in a centuries time? only english speakers? only people from 1st world countries? sentry turrets out in the sea instead of windmills? frankly its scary- for the american people, like theres only so far fear of the worst elements in a world society can go before its fear of everyone- and thats how north korea got the way it is.
    You're missing the point. Most Americans have no problem with legal immigrants from anywhere. Non-English-speaking or otherwise. They just don't want people sneaking in.

Honestly, do you like it if some stranger sneaks into your garage and hangs out there uninvited? Probably not. That doesn't mean you're against someone coming over and knocking on your door to come in.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    Where else are they gonna get a decent steak pie or curry though, be fair bro.
    Ha ha aye as a token of our Britishness we should treat them to a slap up meal consisting of either pie & mash or proper chip shop fish n chips, before putting them on a plane back to whence they came

Undisclosed
    Yeah why cant these masses of people just except their lot in life and just rot away in poverty and oppression. They are just so damn selfish...

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    Yeah why cant these masses of people just except their lot in life and just rot away in poverty and oppression. They are just so damn selfish...

because they have all the high qualifications to te'k yur j'u-000b.

i often worry some indian guy will ship over to my nexk of the woods with the same fine arts degree, then i would be truly fucked.

United States
    Im sure youve heard about the cocaine submarines right?
    Fastest subs there are!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

England

Why cant they help themselves and make their own country a better place, rather than flocking to other countries in the hope of a free ride? Thats the problem we have in the UK with a lot of the immigrants we get, they come here with no qualifications & nothing to offer, but they expect to be housed, fed, clothed & looked after by the taxpayer of the host country and there comes a point where it just gets too much and too expensive, and builds resentment among those of us who have to work hard to get the things they get for free. Look at all the money we've spunked on Africa over the years, is that a better place for it?

Undisclosed
    Why cant they help themselves and make their own country a better place, rather than flocking to other countries in the hope of a free ride?.
    Well in a lot of places their country is in a state of constant war.
    The waring factions typically are fighting for control over resources even though they claim to be fighting over other issues.
    Those resources destinations are typically larger or more dominant economic countries.

If all these people made their countries "a better" place one's way of life would be equally if not more so than by the immigrants alone. There would suddenly be more competition for all the resources if there were more people demanding them.

Imagine if all these people made their countries a "better place". Imagine all of China's 1.3 billion people, all of India's 1.6 billion people, and all of Africa's estimated 1 billion people succeeding in making their country a better place and having the same living standards as the UK.

Think of the strain this would have on resources....the price of everything would sky rocket.
    Lets just say things occur peacefully in the world, what would happen to the buying power of the UK's 58 million people.

Look at all the money we've spunked on Africa over the years, is that a better place for it?
    Yeah and look what your country and the world has gotten out of it.
    Cheap labor
    Cheap oil
    Cheap diamonds (and other minerals gold, iron, cobalt, uranium, copper, bauxite, silver)
    Cheap lumber (Ebene and many hardwoods)
    Cheap Agriculture (cocoa, coffee, banana, orange, yams, pineapple)

What have they gotten out of it other than a handful of despots (corporate, foreign, and domestic) of various levels of cruelty, a country in perpetual turmoil as factions fight for control of these resources, and the poverty that follows these living conditions.

If the UK and other Industrialized nations did not benefit off of/exploit the various 'resource' nations of the world there would be little to no prosperty in the UK and other industrialized nations(ex.USA) to merit immigrants wanting to come here in the first place.

The metaphor I invision is that many of these immigrants legal and illegal are left with this option.
    "I either slave away in a mine or sweat shop providing cheap goods to the industrialized countries of the world, or I sneak into those industrialized countries and benefit off those cheap goods"

The point really is that if any of us were in the shoes of these people we would want to flee our country too.
    Once we get into a good situation or country it is only natural to oppose others trying to enter because there is only so many resources and only so many ways to benefit off of them. The more people the more our position to benefit off those resources is threatened.
    Last edited by Terran; 16-Jun-2010 at 10:53 AM. Reason: more info

There is no target consumer! Only targets. Targets that will tremble as their new master hands down edicts in my glorious booming voice!