Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 28 of 28

Thread: Deadlands 3 and 20th Century Fox - Please read

  1. #16
    Feeding LouCipherr's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    4,029
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Well, I was only able to bid so much, as I have no clue what October will bring...however, if there is anything else I can do in the meantime, lemme know.
    Just spread the word, and thanks a TON for donating and the support!

  2. #17
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    Just so you guys know... if we do not reach our goal, you don't lose anything. In fact your credit card isn't even charged until we reach our goal.

    Gary
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

  3. #18
    Just Married AcesandEights's Avatar
    Super Moderator

    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Mid-Hudson Valley, NY
    Posts
    7,476
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Just so you guys know... if we do not reach our goal, you don't lose anything. In fact your credit card isn't even charged until we reach our goal.

    Gary
    Contributors can also revise their amount at a later time before the deadline, so people can always crank out a few extra dollars last minute, if they can spare it ,and you're almost to your magic number of 1 Mill. Which could be very helpful in getting you over the hump.

    "Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

  4. #19
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Contributors can also revise their amount at a later time before the deadline, so people can always crank out a few extra dollars last minute, if they can spare it ,and you're almost to your magic number of 1 Mill. Which could be very helpful in getting you over the hump.
    Yeah they can do that too... I mean if I have 2 hours to go and am down by $250.00 bucks I will have my mom donate and just give her the money out of my own pocket... Can't donate myself.
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

  5. #20
    Twitching BillyRay's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mill-wacky
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,117
    United States
    I know of a couple Theatre projects in my neck of the woods that got funded through Kickstarter. It's a great idea.

    Now I gotta figure how much I can budget towards this...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.


  6. #21
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by billyray View Post

    now i gotta figure how much i can budget towards this...
    $998,915.00 =)
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 30-Jul-2010 at 01:10 AM.
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

  7. #22
    Feeding LouCipherr's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    4,029
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    $998,915.00 =)

  8. #23
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    What are you laughing at?
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

  9. #24
    Feeding LouCipherr's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    4,029
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    What are you laughing at?
    I think that should be painfully obvious if you read through the thread.

    BillyRay said he was trying to figure out how much he could budget towards this and you said "$998,915.00"

    Yeah, I'm sure he's got that lying around in a shoebox somewhere...

  10. #25
    Twitching BillyRay's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Mill-wacky
    Age
    46
    Posts
    1,117
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    BillyRay said he was trying to figure out how much he could budget towards this and you said "$998,915.00"

    Yeah, I'm sure he's got that lying around in a shoebox somewhere...
    The total comes to a little less than that...



    But seriously, my roommate just moved out Sunday. Now I'm paying for my entire place by myself until Spring.

    I have no idea if I'll have anything to spare in a couple months.

    This sucks. I really want to give-baby-give to this project.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.


  11. #26
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    I think that should be painfully obvious if you read through the thread.

    BillyRay said he was trying to figure out how much he could budget towards this and you said "$998,915.00"

    Yeah, I'm sure he's got that lying around in a shoebox somewhere...
    I know what you were laughing at.. I was just being... Rhetorical....no that ain't it...

    A SMARTASS... That's IT
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

  12. #27
    Feeding LouCipherr's Avatar
    Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    4,029
    United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I know what you were laughing at.. I was just being... Rhetorical....no that ain't it...

    A SMARTASS... That's IT

    Touche'! and par for the course... "FORE!"

    I thought you might've been laughing at me because you thought I was laughing that there was 998k to go... d'oh! (where's a Homer smiley when I need one?!)

  13. #28
    pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Deadlands, USA
    Age
    46
    Posts
    7,650
    United States
    I had just driven 570 miles, I hadn't slept since 3:30am the previous morning... Yeah I was a bit... ummmm

    LOOPY
    Hey you woodchucks... quit chucking my wood!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •