Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Capn Dallow

United States
    woww.. all of Brett's posts have disappeared...I have seen other banned members posts still be here.
    I mean someone might bring up an old thread and you will see the banned members name with a linecrossed through it.
    I am just asking cause he had A LOT of posts! I just don't understand it!
    Last edited by Debbieangel; 14-Jun-2010 at 04:48 PM.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    It's like he's been erased. Erased from existence!!!

I think I did the same thing with some ex girlfriend's photos when I was about 14...
    Last edited by bassman; 14-Jun-2010 at 05:22 PM.

United States
    exactly bass..wowww I am struggling to get over 1,000 posts..can you imagine over 12,000 erased? I think he had that or over, I know he was one of the top posters! Thats a shame..all gone! Imagine!

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Unbelievable.

Once the mods minds are made up it's rough guys.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    It's like he's been erased. Erased from existence!!!

I think I did the same thing with some ex girlfriend's photos when I was about 14...

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    What is erased in this day and age can be restored!!!
    Let fairness prevail!

United States
    Does anyone have Cap's Email ad? If so, please send it to me at: strayrider@fuse.net

Kindly

-stray-

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    jesus am i glad i've taken a few weeks off from here. drama, drama, drama. always drama on the interwebz and always surrounding the same few folks.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Things like this suck and the community is usually o.k. with a ban because the person probably had it coming.

However, in this case it didn't seem to be anything overt so me figures it's internal politics that those who are not in the inner circle are not privvy to.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Well I thought the inner circle had gone, but clearly not from things I've been hearing...
    Anyway, shame to see the capn gone, he's been one of those posters on here thats like part of the furniture

Dead

Undisclosed
    I take a little break from visiting the forum and this happens? All I can say is I agree about the deleting of his posts. It all seems a bit unnecessary and overkill.

Undisclosed
    if any new members spring up with CAPN in their name....

Undisclosed
    I miss Brett already.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Well I thought the inner circle had gone, but clearly not from things I've been hearing...
    ???

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I would have went with Tales From the darkside, but hey, that's just me.
    Last edited by darth los; 16-Jun-2010 at 08:43 PM.