Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Capn Dallow

Undisclosed
    wow now Debs too, i cant understand why andy has promised to Brett that he can come back, and has also apologised to him, but is now dragging his feet, and if he feels he is in the right why has he been hiding away, not even talking to people he should be talking to, making promises and then going back on them, you have always seemed like a fair guy Andy, but your treatment of Brett has cost the forum several long time members
    Maybe i will be the next one to be banned because i refuse to keep quiet on this issue and if that is the case then so be it

i understand this is a delicate situation and when you asked us to leave the thread alone for a while so you could sort the situation we all did as you asked and no-one posted on the thread for over a week
    but still nothing.....

Banned User

United States
    I feel the exact same way as debbie and fartpants. We have been patient and done as you have asked with no results. We are all waiting on you to follow through on your word. Long time members are leaving the forum it seems like almost daily. It's time to fix the forum andy and make things right. I would love to see everyone come back that has left recently. I know you can make this happen. This board needs a fresh start and all differences put aside. It really isn't so difficult. I'll even start by saying I'm sorry for anything I have posted that has been out of line and I sincerely apologize to anyone that took offense. I just want to see our members back.

United States
    Hey...
    He's a good guy. Talked me out of (idiotically needless) suicide, the pain of a freshly broken hand, and gave me some kickass PiL I needed on New Year's...
    He is a wild Joker, and the reason why I'm here still posting, sorta...
    Nice guy, even if he loves Sid Vicious. I isn't here to judge....
    There must've been a reason to rear this child, don't abandon him now. Even in the name of pride...

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Just a comment, but sometimes things take longer than a week. Truth is no one besides Brett and Andy know how ugly this situation has become, so until they can sort it out maybe pressuring them won't help the situation.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Just a comment, but sometimes things take longer than a week. Truth is no one besides Brett and Andy know how ugly this situation has become, so until they can sort it out maybe pressuring them won't help the situation.
    Agreed. We do not know all of what transpired, and it is their sandbox after all. We need to respect the decisions of the mods.

I also suspect that there is a lot more going on with the folks leaving than simply due to Cap no longer being around.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Mike & the Capn' BOTH gone?!?!?

Who's been running this monkey farm and what the FUCK have they been doing to the members?!?!?!

(I keed! I Keed! Just a little surprised....)

Quote Originally Posted by JDFP View Post
    We have a secret underground forum here called the "Crypt"?

Say what?
    Have known about it for years, was always mildly curious what went on in there. Now I guess I know...

(Oh noes! I wonder if they wuz talkin' 'bout ME?!?!?!...)
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 17-Aug-2010 at 05:10 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Mike & the Capn' BOTH gone?!?!?

Who's been running this monkey farm and what the FUCK have they been doing to the members?!?!?!

(I keed! I Keed! Just a little surprised....)

Have known about it for years, was always mildly curious what went on in there. Now I guess I know...

(Oh noes! I wonder if they wuz talkin' 'bout ME?!?!?!...)
    Apparently that is where they let their hair down and let the fists fly on each other - a luxury that they do not have when in front of the children.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Yojimbo View Post
    Apparently that is where they let their hair down and let the fists fly on each other - a luxury that they do not have when in front of the children.
    Best to settle things out in the open IMO, just like me n' the missus do...

Last edited by MoonSylver; 17-Aug-2010 at 11:49 PM.

United States
    Best to settle things out in the open IMO, just like me n' the missus do...

They both seem to enjoy that a little to much. . .He's got a smug smirk, and she looks in the throws of passion. Kinda creepy. . .
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    They both seem to enjoy that a little to much. . .He's got a smug smirk, and she looks in the throws of passion. Kinda creepy. . .

I really enjoy that pic more than I should. The smirk on Glen Ford's face I think is what makes it so damn funny.

Just found out the other day that's Erin Gray, who played Colonel Wilma Deering on "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"...

Super Moderator

United States
    that's Erin Gray, who played Colonel Wilma Deering on "Buck Rogers in the 25th Century"...
    That makes the picture and her expression even hotter, in my humble opinion.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    I was wondering if that was Erin Gray.

That photo would be even more smoking if she was being slapped by another hot babe instead of a dirty old man.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post

That photo would be even more smoking if she was being slapped by another hot babe instead of a dirty old man.
    Or slapped by my...never mind.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post

Yes. Yes it does.

United Kingdom
    I know I haven't been around for a very very long time but I have watched this thread as it brings back sooo many memories for me hahaha!!

I left this place because of lies told by Andy to me and Brett which involved us both being told we were going to be staff.

I have known Andy for a lot of years and yeah he has seen me through some very bad times and I have always considered him a mate even if he has proven many times to be a pratt!! Like for instance the time he kicked me off staff and banned me for something I didn't do lol now keep in mind I am now a 40 year old woman and was told by a kid I was sacked!!! Oh my god there was not even a chance for me to pleed my case!!

So basically I know how hot headed he can be, to let Brett back now will mean that he was wrong and he will lose face and he won't like that so the hope is you will all just forget this thread and Brett along with it!!!

I would love him to prove me wrong but nah I don't think so!!

Anyway that's my two pence said lol