Thread: Monster Bash. Butler, PA.

United States

Monster Bash. Butler, PA.

Hey, guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows a lot about Monster Bash in Butler, PA. How big is the dealer room? I don't know how many monster fans we have over here, but I thought I would ask. Below is a link to the website.

http://www.monsterbashnews.com/bash.html

Last edited by fulci fan; 20-Jun-2010 at 01:21 AM.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by fulci fan View Post
    Hey, guys. I was just wondering if anyone knows a lot about Monster Bash in Butler, PA. How big is the dealer room? I don't know how many monster fans we have over here, but I thought I would ask. [/URL]
    I was at the first Monster Bash ten years ago (and will personally never set foot in one again because of the experience). But if you like classic horror, you should definitely check it out if not just for Night of the Living Dead's Kyra Schon and Bill Cardille being there. Bill, in particular, doesn't attend many other shows outside of the western PA area.

Kyra will also have copies of Autopsy of the Dead and the NOTLD CD soundtrack available next weekend.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DubiousComforts View Post
    I was at the first Monster Bash ten years ago (and will personally never set foot in one again because of the experience). But if you like classic horror, you should definitely check it out if not just for Night of the Living Dead's Kyra Schon and Bill Cardille being there. Bill, in particular, doesn't attend many other shows outside of the western PA area.

Kyra will also have copies of Autopsy of the Dead and the NOTLD CD soundtrack available next weekend.
    Cool. What was your experience, man? Bad, huh?

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by fulci fan View Post
    Cool. What was your experience, man? Bad, huh?
    The first show was held in the boonies of western PA in a facility that was ill-equipped to handle the show. A majority of the vendors and guests were regulated to the garage beneath the hotel which had no air conditioning during the hottest time of the year. Ask Kyra about it if you go -- she was there.