Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Whining/Complaining/General Grievance Thread

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    i agree Mo...its not like we have a secret forum to air our greviances....
    Haha! + 1 for the laugh, I needed one. My day has started off excellent so far.

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

England
    I tell you what else really annoys me, when you go into a bar for a drink, and the bar staff just blatantly ignore you and keep serving their friends that are in there or the people either side of you, fair enough it happens everywhere sometimes when its busy and you have to wait and thats ok, but when you've been stood for over 20 minutes while people who only just came to the bar keep getting served ahead of you it really grinds my gears!

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    I got a few more:

cyclists!!! Ok I admire their green credentials but when you are cycling down the middle of a 40mph A-road when there is clearly a cycle path on the footpath, then you deserve a splatting!!

noisy kids: yep, I'm getting old. Particularly good example last week of arriving to the quietest, most serene service station on the M6 and then being audibly assaulted by 30 teenagers who chose literally to stand right up against the back of my neck, (whilst queuing for food) screaming and being loud, annoying c**ts, without any regard for any other human in the place.
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

England
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    I got a few more:

cyclists!!! Ok I admire their green credentials but when you are cycling down the middle of a 40mph A-road when there is clearly a cycle path on the footpath, then you deserve a splatting!!

Even worse, those cyclists (usually chavs with their shirts off at this time of year) who ride down the middle of the main road none handed while texting on their phones! Just asking to be knocked over! or those who think normal road rules dont apply to them so they just go straight through red lights!
    I saw an old bloke get killed on a push bike just outside my work a few weeks ago, it wasnt a pleasant sight after a 40 ton truck with trailer went over him

Undisclosed
    ok heres another of mine.....kids on public transport who insist on playing music out loud on their phones....your phone came with earphones so bloody well use them....i dont want to listen to your shitty music

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by fartpants View Post
    ok heres another of mine.....kids on public transport who insist on playing music out loud on their phones....your phone came with earphones so bloody well use them....i dont want to listen to your shitty music
    yep, that's a major one....

Those things should be banned, they're a menace. The speakers are shitty anyway, who wants to play music with that kind of sound?

I always theorised that their music's shitty anyway so they probably don't care.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:35 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Tricky View Post
    Even worse, those cyclists (usually chavs with their shirts off at this time of year) who ride down the middle of the main road none handed while texting on their phones! Just asking to be knocked over! or those who think normal road rules dont apply to them so they just go straight through red lights!
    I saw an old bloke get killed on a push bike just outside my work a few weeks ago, it wasnt a pleasant sight after a 40 ton truck with trailer went over him
    ouch....that's gotta hurt.

Cycling is dangerous enough without people deliberately endangering themselves and others around them!

I was on a road up to Virginia Water, it's a single lane 60mph road with no street lights, and no pavements....so I'm bombing down there fast but carefully only to be shocked at the random appearance of a cyclist with NO reflectors on the bike or his/her clothing, no helmet, no flashers, nothing - WEARING BLACK!!!!!! at 11pm!!!!!!!!! FFS!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

United States
    And what is the deal with Airline Food? I mean, Hey, are we supposed to eat this? Who were the marketing geniuses who came up with this?

Those aren't real problems, Sam.