Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Here we go again! Approved: BDXL 128 GB Blu-ray Disc Format

Super Moderator

UK
    You'll have to start a fund for "...and he'll need a HD ready TV, cos he hasn't got one" fund. I have a CRT in my bedroom (SD) and the LCD isn't HD ready and 20" in size.

And bung in a slush fund for "...and he'll also need surround sound".

I guarantee you the suggestion was Yawn04. GUARANTEED. I can read you BR bozos like a book with large type and cartoons in it.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    You'll have to start a fund for "...and he'll need a HD ready TV, cos he hasn't got one" fund. I have a CRT in my bedroom (SD) and the LCD isn't HD ready and 20" in size.

And bung in a slush fund for "...and he'll also need surround sound".

I guarantee you the suggestion was Yawn04. GUARANTEED. I can read you BR bozos like a book with large type and cartoons in it.
    Hey, we can start an HDTV and Surround fund too, but one thing at a time, fucker!

As far as the movie suggestion - you sure about that? You mean there's not a movie you hate more than Dawn04?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Hey, we can start an HDTV and Surround fund too, but one thing at a time, fucker!

As far as the movie suggestion - you sure about that? You mean there's not a movie you hate more than Dawn04?
    Well, knowing you guys, I figured it'd be Yawn04 as the suggestion.

I'm trying to think of another title, but I don't think I've ever been as vocally opposed to a movie as that ... aside from Ghey08.

United States
    Well, knowing you guys, I figured it'd be Yawn04 as the suggestion.

I'm trying to think of another title, but I don't think I've ever been as vocally opposed to a movie as that ... aside from Ghey08.

I'll never tell.... You'll just have to listen to find out.

...and hey, MZ, don't feel bad - Dj wanted to change my name on the show to "Cletus the Love Sponge" (the same thing we call my Beagle) so his evilness runs deep. I'm talking Marianas Trench deep!

I think Dj will have it up online sometime tonight on wetnwildradio.com, so keep an eye out for it.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I was going to be really cruel and send you DAWN 04 and when you threw it away I would have then asked did you bother to open the case... cause I was going to hide the original DAWN blu-ray inside it, then I could bust your balls and say you binned the original DAWN.... you hater.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    I was going to be really cruel and send you DAWN 04 and when you threw it away I would have then asked did you bother to open the case... cause I was going to hide the original DAWN blu-ray inside it, then I could bust your balls and say you binned the original DAWN.... you hater.

Oh I see ... you devious fucker ... but take note, I'd never throw away a free gift.

At most I'd flog it to a mate, and then - in this hypothetical situation - be told it wasn't the right movie, and then the sale would either remain (thus infecting another person with the goodness of Dawn78) or I'd take it back and have Dawn on a third format in my collection.

Although I would be cheesed about not having the proper artwork, in that situation.

God, Deej, you're such a bastard.

United States
    Oh I see ... you devious fucker ... but take note, I'd never throw away a free gift.
    Unless it's delivered by a running zombie, right?

I swear dude, if I could get someone to dress up like a zombie and RUN to your door, knock, deliver it, then say "BRAINS!" and run at full speed down the road I'd pay $100 for the service!

God, Deej, you're such a bastard.
    WELCOME TO MY WORLD, FUCKER!

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    ahem*

BILLY MAYS IS ROLLING IN HIS GRAVE!

until you get yourself some deals and savings you are banned from caps lock.

United States
    lmfao - y'know, I always wondered why he SHOUTED everything! It's like the dude was on crystal meth 24/7...

"HI I'M BILLY MAYS AND I'M FUCKED UP ON METH! BUY THIS SHIT SO I GET PAID!"

I must apologize for my abuse of the caps lock, but it was necessary because I had to convey the hell I've been living in that MZ just now found out about.

*runs and hides behind the couch for fear of Dj*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Quick, send Deej a Bible with a sizeable check hidden somewhere in Issaiah...
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.