Thread: Dawn of the Dead vs They Live

Fresh Meat

Sweden

Dawn of the Dead vs They Live

I hade some fun editing two great movies yesterday; Dawn of the Dead and They Live. I thought that maybe you too would enjoy it, especially if you like They Live. I presume that most of you like Dawn.

Let me know what you think.

This is the story:
    The city was well known for its peaceful and nice atmosphere. But one day everything changed.

Three men and one woman landed with their helicopter on the roof of the mall. They thought that robbing the mall would be like stealing candy from a baby.

But two shopkeepers decided to put up resistance. They went to the mall to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and they were all out of bubblegum...

United States
    Enjoyed it - hilarious!

Welcome to the boards!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    One of the better videos have seen posted here in the last few years.

Bit of a continuity issue where Roddy Piper has his face turned to hamburger earlier, then looks fine later on.

Have you considered making a sequel using the street preachers speech as a voice over?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Fresh Meat

Sweden
    I'm glad you liked it. I know there are some continuity issues, but it's hard to avoid when you have such limited material to work with.

The street preachers speech is definitely a scene you could use, especially combined with zombies. I will probably not make a sequel, but who knows. Instead I'm thinking of doing something with Night of the living dead. Perhaps Night vs Sound of Music... :P

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    Enjoyable video. I watched all of it. Nice to see another swede, too. Where ya from?

Fresh Meat

Sweden
    I'm from Göteborg. And you?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Undisclosed
    I'm from Mölndal, so that's close by! Right now I'm moving a bit cross-country a few months here, a few months there depending on where work brings me. But I'm temporarily renting a place in Johanneberg

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Nice... Good Job. Oh and Welcome to the boards.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*