Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Zack Snyder's Sucker-Punch

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Trailer

I think it would've been better if they used Zeppelin all through the trailer like they did with Watchmen and the Pumpkins....

As said before.....it's definite eye candy. But will it be anything else? I'm interested. Most likely wait for Blu Ray, but i'm interested in some way.
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Nov-2010 at 12:39 PM. Reason: qwert

United States
    I will be watching this specifically because it IS eye candy... throw in some horrible theater popcorn with butter and salt... and it will be grand!

Super Moderator

UK
    The previous trailer was more interesting. This doesn't look all that interesting. The key thing will be if it has a script that's interesting, witty and smart. If it's just a bunch of bullshit happening that looks pretty then what the hell is the point, you know?

Time will tell, I guess.

Super Moderator

United States
    MZ, you hear the words 'Sucker-Punch' and 'Zack Snyder' and rush in here to get a good lick in on him?

I do like his visual styling, but whether he can bring something worthwhile of his own to the table without relying on highly touted source material is the big question!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany