Thread: Extras wanted for Scottish zombie movie!

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed

Extras wanted for Scottish zombie movie!

My good pal Iain McKinnon (Domain of the Dead) is organising a crew to film a book trailer for DEAD BEAT in mid-August in central Scotland. I've seen the story board, and it look very cool! I'll post up a link when the post production is finished in early September.

If anyone fancies being an extra here are the details;

Book trailer for Remy Porters Dead Beat.Filming for Remy Porters Bead Beat book trailer will take place on the 13th/14th/15th of August. The locations will be around Edinburgh, Livingston & Forth.

We need extras to play "zombies" and some extras to play "worried towns folk" own transport is preferable.

If you are interested e-mail deadbeat@gmx.com
    DEAD BEAT by Remy Porter is out now, and widely available to buy online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. It is also available direct from the publisher, www.wildwolfpublishing.com

www.remyporter.com

HpotD Curry Champion krakenslayer's Avatar

Scotland
    I'd do it but I'd have to rely on public transport and I'm probably gonna be working on those dates.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Anyone interested in being an extra in a Scottish zombie film 13-15th August set to promote DEAD BEAT see the following new website for full details and travel arrangements;

http://deadbeattrailer.weebly.com/index.html
    DEAD BEAT by Remy Porter is out now, and widely available to buy online at Amazon, Barnes and Noble, etc. It is also available direct from the publisher, www.wildwolfpublishing.com

www.remyporter.com