Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: So is this getting a UK showing?

Super Moderator

UK
    Well they may be saying "Director's Cut" due to the length of the episode being beyond the usual 44 minute running time, which goes into a one-hour-with-adverts slot on telly.

Although PAL runs faster than NTSC, so in theory the running time should be shorter than the American one. So saying "70 minutes" must be short hand, rather than specific. If anything, being in PAL, it should run something like 65 minutes due to PAL speed up ... did the screener that some desperate souls have the credits on the end?

I'm being a good boy and waiting till launch day. It'd be worse to see the first episode, explode my ballsack all over myself, and then have to wait 2 or 3 times longer than normal for the second episode ... so better to wait for the official launch, in my view.

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    did the screener that some desperate souls have the credits on the end?

explode my ballsack all over myself
    Im pretty certain there were credits at the end. With reference to the second point I would keep the tissues close by, after reading your posts Im certain you will get a huge kick out of the pilot.
    If Goonies never die are they all Zombies??!!

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    explode my ballsack all over myself
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan