Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Juan of the Dead (film)

United States

Juan of the Dead (film)

I hope this isn't a repost. I looked.

Please be real, and in subtitles.

United States
    Ok, if it is real, this looks like something that I will be spending money on. Thanks for hipping me to this!
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States
    This looks horrible....just horrible
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

United States
    Juan reminds me of a Cuban Roberto Beninni.

(that's a good thing)

I'd watch this when it comes out.
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United Kingdom
    Looks like a laugh, I'm in.
    Kill 'em All

United States
    Interesting article on this movie making the rounds today:

http://www.roadrunner.com/news/topic...volution/full/

Administrator

England
    I'm always interested in films like this if only because they're going to be very un-Hollywood!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States

!

So they have not even really filmed this yet - radness!

Looking forward to this - hope it all works out and actually gets completed.
    Originally Posted by EvilNed
    As a much wiser man than I once said: "We must stop the banning - or loose the war."

United States

I don't know if anybody has seen this yet.

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Hahaha!! Nice, they take off for Miami in a floating hotrod! Love it... may end up being cheesy, but its a comical zed film that's toally non Hollywood Like Neil pointed out.. I'm checking it out for sure.

-- -------- Post added at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:40 PM ----------

Ok ok ok hold on a minute... I posted that last one before I checked out the link that Neil most recently posted with the newest trailer... Wow, that movie actually looks to be pretty damn good. Very well put together, awesome zeds, and some comedy too? I doub't its going to beat out Shaun of the Dead, but it looks fun to me!
    Now, if you want to have a good time and you need some p@*$y...you can cut that chicken's head off...

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    It looks really good in my opinion, love non mainstream offerings and foreign films often strike a chord with me because they are "different" as long as there is other value there as well.

This could be a gem, thanks!

England
    Just seen this.

Its well worth your time. Really good Latino take on Shaun of the Dead but with a different story. Good outbreak movie but, unfortunately being a subtitled comedy, a lot of it clearly gets lost in translation although the gags make up for it.
    The soundtrack is great as well.
    Give it a try.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Great Britain
    Just watched it and I found it very good, well worth a watch.