Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Poster for this year's Puppet Show!

Super Moderator

UK
    Online zombie puppet videos eh? Noiiice!

Will there be one featuring the Big Daddy puppet? Like a video concerning 'what the haters would do to Big Daddy' ... or Big Daddy as a manic depressive after being hounded by the haters so continuously.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    Online zombie puppet videos eh? Noiiice!

Will there be one featuring the Big Daddy puppet? Like a video concerning 'what the haters would do to Big Daddy' ... or Big Daddy as a manic depressive after being hounded by the haters so continuously.
    This is an EXCELLENT fucking idea. BillyRay, you know what to do my friend...

***edited to add: BR, when do we get to see a pic of the Big Daddy puppet?
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 09-Dec-2010 at 06:34 PM. Reason: PUPPET SEX

United States
    I know there's some pics of BD on the Angry Young Men Ltd Facebook fan page...

There really ain't any plans in place for a Big Daddy skit. His creation was a case of "let's make a new zombie for the decapitation gag, and why not make it a zombie from the films?"

I insisted on BD, cuz Haters Gotta Hate...

The joke worked out really well live, even if the audience wasn't necesarilly "fannish" enough to get the reference. BD's head went flying into the orchestra pit and the audience loved it. I figure at the next convention we do the fans'll go APESHIT.

We've been writing a number of new skits recently, and have only begun to film from the pile we have already. A lot of them are zombie-based, since we have the puppets. But just as many will be their own thing. (I've got a series I call 'Culture Minnit')

I'm hoping we can get enough material filmed in the next several months to make a Show Reel to pass around and try to get some Commercial work.
    Last edited by BillyRay; 09-Dec-2010 at 07:06 PM. Reason: Had more to say, y'know?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    I know there's some pics of BD on the Angry Young Men Ltd Facebook fan page...
    Ummm, some of us don't "facebook" dude, so how else are we gonna get our fix?

BD's head went flying into the orchestra pit and the audience loved it.

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!
    I've so gotta see this..

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Ummm, some of us don't "facebook" dude, so how else are we gonna get our fix?
    No idea..I don't Facebook either - it's other folks in the group who keep it updated. I can't be bothered.

If I had a better camera I'd take a pic and load it. I swear I put one up on the site before...

Yes I did: http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...l=1#post246782

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    No idea..I don't Facebook either - it's other folks in the group who keep it updated. I can't be bothered.

If I had a better camera I'd take a pic and load it. I swear I put one up on the site before...

Yes I did: http://forum.homepageofthedead.com/s...l=1#post246782

Yes indeed you did.. I even replied in the thread! WTF?! So much for my short-term memory, eh?
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 09-Dec-2010 at 09:19 PM. Reason: BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

United States
    Thread Resurrection!
    (Sorry I've been gone - I've been really busy this year and my laptop went ker-flooey)

This year's YouTube:

This year's poster is too big an attachment...

(back to lurking)