Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Xbox Live dashboard update preview program

Undisclosed
    You do not have to do the special button pushing sequence to clear the cache anymore. The opition is listed on the memory tab.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    the new xbox.com sucks, the new dashboard sucks, and kinnect is going to suck too....looks like MS's time at the top may be coming to an end.
    Not likely. Microsoft today increased their sales expectations for Kinect from 3 million to 5 million units this year alone.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Not likely. Microsoft today increased their sales expectations for Kinect from 3 million to 5 million units this year alone.
    doubt it. i'm still cynical enough to think the additional 10$ for every one of the 25 million live users is intended to ease the strain if kinect fails. and my tinfoil hat fits perfectly thank you.

United States
    Look, I'm no Kinect fan, but the continual doubt and disbelief of every report of it's impending success are hilarious. And to say that Microsoft's days of being the best-selling HD console are over is just as ridiculous, as it enters what's probably going to be it's most successful holiday season yet.
    Last edited by CoinReturn; 03-Nov-2010 at 09:46 PM. Reason: one more point

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by CoinReturn View Post
    Look, I'm no Kinect fan, but the continual doubt and disbelief of every report of it's impending success are hilarious. And to say that Microsoft's days of being the best-selling HD console are over is just as ridiculous, as it enters what's probably going to be it's most successful holiday season yet.
    i remember very similar talk about the ps3 a year or two ago "i find it hilarious that people think predecessor to the ps2 is not going to be a landslide success". We never can tell how the market will go and kinect is a gamble, particularly for the price it costs. there both trying to cash in on the wii of course, but move costs the same as 1 game, kinect costs more than an actual wii. I don't think enough people will be sold on the games to warrant that much money on what is just in essence a new controller.