Thread: The Walking Dead Season 2 (videogame) - Telltales

Administrator

England

The Walking Dead Season 2 (videogame) - Telltales

Due end of the year...

https://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/...this-fall.aspx

"The current estimated release window for Season Two of The Walking Dead is for fall of ‘this’ year (2013), and not ‘next’ year (2014) as has been reported after a recent interview. We apologize for any confusion and thank you and all of our fans for your continued excitement for Telltale’s series."
    I enjoyed the first installment, but by the end of it sort of felt like I'd been there and done it. Not sure I can take another huge dose of more of the same...

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    my body is ready for more of the walking feel.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny View Post
    my body is ready for more of the walking feel.

Yeah, I think I'm also sufficiently bro'd up again to take the inevitable hit to the pumper with season two.

Administrator

England
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    News/info coming tomorrow - http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/2...ming-this-week

...new information on season two will be revealed this Tuesday, October 29th, at 12:00 p.m. Pacific / 3:00 p.m. Eastern.
    - - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ilEB4KTTOIo
    -Carl Sagan

Administrator

England
    -Carl Sagan

Undisclosed
    It is out today. I completed chapter 1 a few minutes ago. Anyone else play it?

United States
    oh yeah. was thoroughly impressed, found myself fretting over a couple of the major decisions, which is indicative that you're really living as the character. as for some of the choices i had to make:

did anybody take the watch from the desk upstairs in the cabin? i was tempted, even went back into the room and opened the drawer and meant to take it, but couldn't bring myself to do it...and as for the major choice, i chose to attempt to help the guy on the river (pete, i think his name was) who wasn't bit, rather than save his uncle who'd already gotten his ankle chomped on.

really glad this game is back, as i feel it is better than the tv show by leaps and bounds, and way fresher and more "real" feeling than the comic series at the moment. already purchased the season pass, so i'm eagerly awaiting episode 2!