Thread: Anyone going to ZomBcon in Seattle on Halloween weekend 2010?

Undisclosed

Anyone going to ZomBcon in Seattle on Halloween weekend 2010?

It'll be my first Con, so just wondering if any Con-experienced folks will be heading over there.

Undisclosed
    George A. Romero, Bruce Campbell, Max Brooks, Terry Alexander, many many more.
    Film feastivals
    Zombie Survival Workshops
    Lectures on the neurobiology and neuroanatomy of a zombie from medical experts from Harvard, Berkeley University of Pittsburg, and the University of Alaska

http://www.zombcon.com/category/Guests/

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I am! And it's my first convention ever, I'm so excited. I'm mainly going to meet Romero, Campbell and McDowell (and maybe Ted Raimi if it's not too hard). I was wondering the set up is like for most conventions, when meeting a person like Romero do they have stuff for you to buy to have him sign or free things like posters, photos, dvd, etc. What stuff does Romero usually have? And do you know how much he usually charges?

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    I was! The con was amazing! Didn't get much Campbell but from what I saw I felt like he was being a dick, as in more than usual. But i was working security in the NW Rooms Fri/Sat. Got a ton of art and photos. Can't wait til next year