Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Rent is Too Damn High Party!

Super Moderator

United States

The Rent is Too Damn High Party!

(It's politics so I put it in here, but it has a video, as well, so feel free to move to media, if you like.)

I was watching the debates a few nights ago in bed and all of a sudden had to start nudging my girlfriend to roll over and put her glasses on to see this guy. I believe my exact words were, "Hon you've gotta see this, guy. He looks like Al Sharpton's pimp."

A day or two later and it was like this guy was all over the place online.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I half expected Nipsey Russell to make an appearance.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    i didn't realize that santa claus was actually a black community activist in his spare time.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I half expected Nipsey Russell to make an appearance.
    Or the ghost of Johnny Cochran

"If the Govnah will not lower da rent, he must repent!"
    "If the landlords won't stop takin' all yo dough, then they has got to go!"
    "If you don't wanna miss da boat, then get up off yo ass & vote!"
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 21-Oct-2010 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Had to summon the ghost of Johnny Cochran

United States
    what a fucking clown..."my main job is to provide a roof over your head, food on your table, and money in your pocket."

well, i guess he's gonna get the votes of plenty of lazy bums who don't wanna get off their asses and be responsible for their own lot in life.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    what a fucking clown..."my main job is to provide a roof over your head, food on your table, and money in your pocket."

well, i guess he's gonna get the votes of plenty of lazy bums who don't wanna get off their asses and be responsible for their own lot in life.
    But...but...but the rent is too damn high! Won't somebody think of the children?!?!

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    But...but...but the rent is too damn high! Won't somebody think of the children?!?!
    Watch it! He knows karate!

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    seriously, if the rent is too damn high, better yourself and find a career, not a fucking burger job, or you could you know, give up smoking and save 10 bucks for every pack of smokes you don't buy, learn to live without some of the luxuries most people feel are necessities (hdtv, ps3, 360, high-speed internet, etc), or just move somewhere (outside of one of the most expensive cities in america) where you can afford the rent.
    Last edited by ProfessorChaos; 21-Oct-2010 at 06:18 PM. Reason: this guy is too damn dumb

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    Watch it! He knows karate!

seriously, if the rent is too damn high, better yourself and find a career, not a fucking burger job, or you could you know, give up smoking and save 10 bucks for every pack of smokes you don't buy, learn to live without some of the luxuries most people feel are necessities (hdtv, ps3, 360, high-speed internet, etc), or just move somewhere (outside of one of the most expensive cities in america) where you can afford the rent.
    Stop making sence! You'll never have a future in politics if you keep taling like that!

United States
    trust me, i've got too much shit in my past to even consider a career in politics. too many drugs, women, arrests, etc.

and even in spite of all of that, i've got too much integrity to be a politician anyway!

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    holy shite! moon's a master of the dim mak.

everyone back away slowly...

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike70 View Post
    holy shite! moon's a master of the dim mak.

everyone back away slowly...
    What if he already touched me (don't ask where) a few months ago? Couldn't I drop dead at anytime?

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    Quote Originally Posted by AcesandEights View Post
    What if he already touched me (don't ask where) a few months ago? Couldn't I drop dead at anytime?
    100 steps or 18 years, depending on which comes first.

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    seriously, if the rent is too damn high, better yourself and find a career, not a fucking burger job
    Dude, this is far easier said than done. My girlfriend recently had to go back to school because her bachelors degree in teaching couldn't even land her a job; now she's forced to get her masters. The job market is kinda fucked right now...

United States
    i do realize this, my main gripe was the fact that so many live beyond their means and then bitch about not having enough money (even i'm guilty of this time to time), but his dude is trying to just get these sort or people to vote for him.

and your gf at least has an education and degree, so she's made an effort...i'm referring to the types who would rather sell drugs and draw unemployment, or settle for some menial job that requires little thinking or skill and expect to have everything they want without hard work.

hope this didn't offend you or belittle your lady friend, mike.