Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Previews are killing me

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    *Loud, obnoxious music*

You wouldn't steal a car.....

Another member mentioned to me that it's...ahem...available, but f-bomb to that. I've waited this long and it's going to make Halloween that much more of an event. I'm waiting for the real McCoy...
    Last edited by bassman; 20-Oct-2010 at 09:26 PM. Reason: waa naa naa na

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    *Loud, obnoxious music*

You wouldn't steal a car.....

Another member mentioned to me that it's...ahem...available, but f-bomb to that. I've waited this long and it's going to make Halloween that much more of an event. I'm waiting for the real McCoy...
    True...but it's SOOOO damn tempting. Fortunatly I know that it was Satan (or Clanglee) that leaked it, because viewing it early is a mortal sin & he wants to trick us & damn our everlasting souls to Hell. Thus I can resist.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Fortunatly I know that it was Satan (or Clanglee) that leaked it, because viewing it early is a mortal sin & he wants to trick us & damn our everlasting souls to Hell. Thus I can resist.
    Awwww Come on Moon. . . .you know you wanna!! You can always go to confession afterwards!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    As I said in the spoiler free review thread....I gave in. And will still watch it repeatedly when it airs. Legendary stuff.

Dying

United States
    Would anyone care me to send a megavideo link to this? I'm playing a gig on Halloween, so I won't be able to watch it on the night of the premier any way.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JonOfTheShred View Post
    Would anyone care me to send a megavideo link to this? I'm playing a gig on Halloween, so I won't be able to watch it on the night of the premier any way.
    Ummm ditto. . . . .
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by clanglee View Post
    Awwww Come on Moon. . . .you know you wanna!! You can always go to confession afterwards!!
    Eh. I mentioned to someone else in the shout box, I fucked up my home PC last year. D/L'ing may or may not have been the cause, so I swore I wouldn't take the risk anymore. Pus on projects like this I vowed I would stick to my principles.

Not judging you guys, those are just my reasons. Didn't cave on "Survival", so I'm good on this. Glad to hear everybody has such positive things thus far though.
    Last edited by MoonSylver; 21-Oct-2010 at 03:38 AM. Reason: Get thee behind me Clanglee!

Dying

United States
    Never mind y'all, found the link. Started to watch the first half hour, and had to turn it off....

.........because I couldn't give it the attention it deserves. From what I saw, looked EPIC. Gonna go home, plug my laptop into my monitor and speakers, spark a bowl or two and watch it the right way.

Undisclosed
    Looking forward to it as well. After watching "Survival of" the trailers and behind the scenes footage released for "Walking Dead" alone look like a slam dunk to me.

United States
    go check out the spoilers-free review thread for some impressions from those of us who couldn't wait to see it. the general consensus is that it's everything we hoped for and more, based on the pilot.