Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: So How Many of You That Have Seen TWD Already...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Everyone has a film which they really like and that others think is crap. I think from dusk till dawn AND tremors are crap so ya...

DAWN 04'! FTW!

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    I think from dusk till dawn AND tremors are crap so ya...

We're fucking done, Carlos. I'll send for my things in the morning.

Twitching

United States
    To be fair,
    I do not think that From Dusk Til Dawn (the original, all the sequels are pure worthless crap) and Tremors (again, the original. sequels suck, though still watchable except for the Old West prequel) suck. In the case of those two movies, I feel they're RAMPANTLY OVEREXPOSED on basic cable. Tremors gets shown on TNT at LEAST 12x/year. From Dusk Til Dawn has been in EVERY basic cable horror marathon I've seen since it was made...some of the movies in the lineup (like these 2 and Pet Cemetery) are good in and of themselves, but get shown way too much on basic cable. ESPECIALLY late at night when there's almost nothing on. All 3 have been regular parts of AMCs Fear Friday for at least 2 years.

I'd just like to some some equally old, but not as overexposed movies on. Stuff like Phantasm, The Puppet Masters, Evil Dead 1-2, VAMPIRE$ (the first one, w/ James Woods), The Thing, The Blob (the more recent color version, the original was way too grainy), maybe even Invasion of the Body Snatchers. Then there's all the good low-rent movies. Fright Night 1-2, Dracula 2000, Night of the Creeps, hell...you never even see the original Dawn of the Dead on TV anymore. Haven't seen it since at least 2001 on TV.

Not hard to find decent movies that haven't been shown way too many times. Just gets dull when you've seen everything 10x in the last year. Wouldn't kill em to reach a bit for some less high-profile movies.

England
    Only watched it the once so far...sort of want to watch it again, but at the same time, I don't.

I am hoping to last another week and watch it in true, glorious HD as it should be watched.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon