Thread: Best zombie mod for GTA: San Andreas?

United States

Best zombie mod for GTA: San Andreas?

What is the best zombie mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

United States
    TranceLikeState, a member on these boards, has done some fine GTA romero mods. he's got all kinds of threads about them, just look them up. last i heard, he was working on a huge map with areas from night, dawn, and day....need to pm him and find out how that's going...

United States
    Yo! Yes my maps are far from finished, but i have quite a bit of experience on this subject. Want a quick easy zombie mod that doesn't replace the default map? Try Zaz's zombie alarm!

Get it here:
    http://www.gtagaming.com/downloads/g...cleo-mods/2364

This is the mod which i will be using in conjunction with my maps, so essentially it will be the same zombies. It's by far the best. Resident evil zombies unfortunately but they look good!