Thread: Sky Subscribers - Want to see the Walking Dead at the Cinema on Thursday?

England

Sky Subscribers - Want to see the Walking Dead at the Cinema on Thursday?

Sky are showing the first 90 minute episode in Cinemas. Log into your Sky account and head to the rewards section for all the details.

"The Walking Dead"
    Thursday 04-11-2010
    7pm for 7.30pm start
    Bournemouth, Cardiff, Glasgow, Greenwich
    http://www.media-promotions.com/skyt...et_booking.php
    Password: zombies

Im not sure of the status of this cause im not a Sky subscriber but worth a try
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Administrator

England
    I thought the first episode was 70mins?
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

England
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    http://www.media-promotions.com/skyt...et_booking.php
    Password: zombies

Im not sure of the status of this cause im not a Sky subscriber but worth a try
    Seems to be genuine tickets for an advanced screening in 4 locations. First come, first served, so they are probably gone now.

I can wait though, my Sky+ is programed to record this in HD.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon