Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Uber Conjecture Thread *spoilers 'o course*

United States
    if you'll notice, i said one of the baddest characters...

United States
    Wow, alot of developments last night!

Lots of carnage going on, especially with the 3rd and 4th string characters. Kind of had the feeling that was the point of them the whole time, as it's a good way to show people either new to the show or the genre just what's at stake.

My girlfriend was a bit pissed over Carol's age, in comparison to her comic persona, but I dunno..maybe it'll be a non issue? As it stands, I kinda see where she's coming from, what with Tyreese and her getting together later.

I also have the feeling that Morales has been morphed into Allan from the comic. It's funny, he almost has the same hair as when Moore was illustrating the book. heh.

Assuming Tyreese DOES make it into the series next season, I was wondering if they'd either introduce Donna, Allan and the twins then, as survivors who'd banded with Tyreese or have melded them into Morales, his wife and children.

On one hand, I think this would make an interesting dynamic, as it would show Tyreese as a capable leader in his own right, and make his and Rick's eventual head butting a bit more powerful.

Also, kinda thought about Merle leading the dead back to the camp as some others had mentioned. On the one hand, on the truck they took, he couldn't load them into it, as it had a fully open cab. And he wouldn't want to hurt his brother. On that OTHER hand, he could either assume his brother could look after himself, not been all there after the blood loss, think his brother was out looking for him, or he could just not care. I dunno. Or it could be something else, but it just seemed a bit arbitrary for the dead to have come into camp without setting off any of those little cans filled with rocks they had strung about.
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los

United States
    I had a strong feeling he was responsible for drawing them back to camp as well. I am not sure if that will be the case but all signs were pointing to it. The chance of the shambling dead not triggering their "alarms", the fact that he or someone else stole the truck and the timing of the event were just too perfect. If he was going back to the camp as was implied he would have beat Rick and company who were on foot (I guess there were no vehicles handy like in the previous episode) back to the camp easily. So he had to be up to something if their assumption was correct.

United States
    So..one episode to go..I had a hugely crappy Sunday night, caught a stomach bug and wasn't able to watch the episode all the way through in one sitting, but I was able to catch up with the replay..

I dunno..at first, I hated the CDC section, but caught myself..as long as the characters are okay and the story is good, departing from the comic every once in a bit will be okay I reckon..

Where is Merle? I mean, what the fart, ya know? There's ALOT to be wrapped up and I just don't think the season finale is gonna do it..Course that's probably not the point, but yeah..

Anyway, what's with the soldiers in the sneak peek? Are they in a flashback or security footage? Or is there some sort of alert that went out when the doors of the CDC were opened and they're there to restore order or lockdown?

I'm also really concerned about this whole wait until next October..that's just too long a wait, not just because I'm excited to find out what's gonna happen, but I worry about the ratings too..by that time, there could be 2 or 3 knock off shows on other networks that could seriously steal the shows thunder.

The only good thing I can think of about a season finale is that we can sit here and talk about what's coming next year..
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los