Thread: Keith Olbermann suspended

United States

Keith Olbermann suspended

Has NBC news & MSNBC completely forgotten that they are complete shills for the Democratic party or what? Completely stupid.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/1..._n_779586.html

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Oh what and FOX aren't shills for the republicans.... Puh-lease don't come in here preaching about MSNBC and leave FAUX NEWS out of the debate/discussion.
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Oh what and FOX aren't shills for the republicans.... Puh-lease don't come in here preaching about MSNBC and leave FAUX NEWS out of the debate/discussion.
    Republicans ---> FOX News

Democrats ---> MSNBC, CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, New York Times, L.A. Times, Washington Post, S.F. Chronicle, NPR...just to name a few.

And you missed the point of the post in the first place, Gary. Why am I not surprised by that?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    Settle down petals.

-its no longer surprising that when theres a notable political change the news casters with slightly older opinions get phased out. Don't know this guy but id bet thats the cause, moment cameron got in over here the very DAY it happened like half the newscasters were replaced and plenty of the others have been phased out. But then our news channels, particularly the bbc are less leaning and more just suck ups and whatever is in power, thats who there appealing to now.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Republicans ---> FOX News

Democrats ---> MSNBC, CNN, NBC News, ABC News, CBS News, New York Times, L.A. Times, Washington Post, S.F. Chronicle, NPR...just to name a few.

And you missed the point of the post in the first place, Gary. Why am I not surprised by that?
    but at least they bring they truth unlike FAUX news which slants everything in the right wing favor.

Oh and I didn't miss the point of the post.... you added the Democratic slap... just wanted to make sure I slapped you back.
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 06-Nov-2010 at 06:41 PM. Reason: Cuz THX LEO is an asshole
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    but at least they bring they truth unlike FAUX news which slants everything in the right wing favor.

Oh and I didn't miss the point of the post.... you added the Democratic slap... just wanted to make sure I slapped you back.
    The original post has nothing to do with FOX news comparing to other media. I think it has finally dawned on me that you simply don't get it, Gary. There is no point in debating you because you simply don't bring anything intelligent or reasonable to a debate.

United States
    Olbermann probably had vacation accrued. This way he gets a week or two off and MSNBC makes the front page of the Drudge Report twice, once when he is suspended and again when he returns.

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Super Moderator

Germany
    We get it. Closed.