Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: The Walking Dead: Episode 2: "Guts" (SPOILERS!)

Fresh Meat

Undisclosed
    Some of you guys take this waaaaay too serious, why pick holes in probably the best Zombie stories about brought to the small screen?!! I'm just glad they made it and its now being screened, never have I thought about looking for bloopers but then again the UK doesn't have many Camaro's or Glock guns kicking about so I'm none the wiser.

As for the governor...

will they show him getting hacked up Hostel 2 style when they get round to those episodes??!!

Spoiler tags added by moderator, as they pertain to a probable future episode and not the current episode being discussed.

United States
    as for the governor:

that's the one part i'm really scratching me head on...between what he does to michonne and how she pays him back, we're talking some stuff that is seriously going to push it to the limits....i mean, we're talking rape, torture, genital mutilation, blowtorches, pulling off fingernails, etc...that's gonna a tough rabbit for AMC to pull out of a hat, for sure.

United States
    The governor is the part that worries me the most, not because of my fear they will dumb down the intensity, but because I am afraid the character and actions will not translate well into a tv series. We expect the "fantastic" and over the top things in comic books and dismiss them. I can't do that as well with TV.

Yes I know we accept walking zombies, that does not mean I accept flying ponies with nukes coming out their arses too.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Yes I know we accept walking zombies, that does not mean I accept flying ponies with nukes coming out their arses too.
    Is this one of AMC's new shows for next year?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Is this one of AMC's new shows for next year?
    Zack snyder and Michael Bay are at the helm, or didn't you get the memo?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Zack snyder and Michael Bay are at the helm, or didn't you get the memo?

Well, they are the logical choices.