Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Episode 3 "The Whore"

Undisclosed

Cool Episode 3 "The Whore"

I must say the series is going strong as far as i'm concern, left with 1 question though: should have been called something else! lol

Anybody else realize that the sheriff's wife is a little loose? lol

So far i've seen her get corn holed by two different guys in 2 different episodes.

For a women in distress during a tragic run of events.....she sure is gettin a lot of nookie!
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 15-Nov-2010 at 05:01 PM. Reason: ?
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Stated as only DB can folks!

But yeah, she's losing big points with me with every succesive episode.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Spoilers ahoy!

In the comics she's not as "easy", shall we say. She has sex with Shane ONCE on the way to Atlanta and she considers it a bit of a mistake because she was emotionally distraught.

As for the TV series....she seemed a bit easy between the first two episodes, but now that we know Shane lied to her, it's a bit different. Shane told her that Rick was dead. I'm not saying I 100% agree with it, but Lori then attached herself to Shane as the "man" of the family so that he could take care of her and Carl.

She doesn't seem so bad now that the truth has come out. It wasn't really her fault. She was trying to move on. It's Shane that is the T-total douchebag.
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Nov-2010 at 05:09 PM. Reason: .

Dying

United States
    Lori is just doing what it takes to keep up morale at the camp. Had a hard day trying to stay alive in the zombie apocalypse? Go see Lori, she'll fix you right up.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Spoilers ahoy!

In the comics she's not as "easy", shall we say. She has sex with Shane ONCE on the way to Atlanta and she considers it a bit of a mistake because she was emotionally distraught.

As for the TV series....she seemed a bit easy between the first two episodes, but now that we know Shane lied to her, it's a bit different. Shane told her that Rick was dead. I'm not saying I 100% agree with it, but Lori then attached herself to Shane as the "man" of the family so that he could take care of her and Carl.

She doesn't seem so bad now that the truth has come out. It wasn't really her fault. She was trying to move on. It's Shane that is the T-total douchebag.
    This.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAD BEAT View Post

So far i've seen her get corn holed by two different guys in 2 different episodes.
    I thought it was the same guy?
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 15-Nov-2010 at 05:34 PM. Reason: blah

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Still man, your wife sleeping with another man is something that's gonna fuck with you always no matter what pretense it was under.

That's a mental image tha's gonna be running on a loop for like, ever.

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

Undisclosed

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Clean View Post
    I thought it was the same guy?
    Shane corn holed her in episode 2, then in episode three her husband returns and he has a go @ it that night!

---------- Post added at 12:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

[QUOTE=darth los;252979]Still man, your wife sleeping with another man is something that's gonna fuck with you always no matter what pretense it was under.

That's a mental image tha's gonna be running on a loop for like, ever.

"plus i don't think she was grieving to hard, trying to get a quickie every chance she had in episode 2....doesn't sound like a wife missing her husband!"

And in closing im sure i wasn't the only one to see her reaction when her husband turned up....almost like owe...you alive? while thinking bout her fun romps with Shane were over like a wet dream!
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 15-Nov-2010 at 07:36 PM. Reason: ?
    I SMELL SOME POO...

United States
    oohhh, Ok I see what you mean. I thought you were talking about 2 guys beside the husband.

The wife and I was watching this and when the husband makes his entrance, She asked if I thought she should tell him or not. I think not because the dead are walking around and she assumed he was dead but the time frame is pretty short to already have moved passed grieving over him so that's pretty shitty on her end. If I was the husband, I wouldn't want to know.

Undisclosed
    oohhh, Ok I see what you mean. I thought you were talking about 2 guys beside the husband.

The wife and I was watching this and when the husband makes his entrance, She asked if I thought she should tell him or not. I think not because the dead are walking around and she assumed he was dead but the time frame is pretty short to already have moved passed grieving over him so that's pretty shitty on her end. If I was the husband, I wouldn't want to know.
    lol yup i hear ya....had a buddy go through a divorce like that, he insisted on her telling him the details!

I was like dude, "why the hell would you want to hear or know that!
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Canada
    Shane corn holed her in episode 2, then in episode three her husband returns and he has a go @ it that night! [COLOR="Silver"]
    Makes you wonder in episode 4 if it turns into a monage a trois?

Anyways even in a zombie outbreak they do need a joy division and LORI is it!
    Last edited by general tbag; 15-Nov-2010 at 09:05 PM. Reason: error

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    "plus i don't think she was grieving to hard, trying to get a quickie every chance she had in episode 2....doesn't sound like a wife missing her husband!"

And in closing im sure i wasn't the only one to see her reaction when her husband turned up....almost like owe...you alive? while thinking bout her fun romps with Shane were over like a wet dream!

It's the double standard that bothers me. Me and deej have been over this before on how the man is supposed to "give up the floating door" to the woman if the titanic ever goes down.

It's disgusting how this guy is literally risking life and limb in the face of unspeakable horrors just on the off chance that his wife and kid might be alive yet at the same time she's not looking for him with nearly the same sense of desperation, if she ever did at all.

And I don't care what shane told her. The father and son from the first episode tried to talk some sense into rick, how there was very little chance his family was alive. Rick didn't want to hear it. The man's loves his family and wanted to find out for himself.

Now look at lori. All it took was some guy to hit her with some bullshit and she's like "Really? Let's fuck."

Bad show lady.

Quote Originally Posted by general tbag View Post
    Makes you wonder in episode 4 if it turns into a monage a trois?

Anyways even in a zombie outbreak they do need a jpy division and LORI is it!
    Holy shit t bag!

talk about returning from the dead man!

How you been? Hope all is well.

Last edited by darth los; 15-Nov-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Spoilers ahoy!

Double Plus this!!!
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."

United States

Anyone notice Rick's face when he saw that old pair of mens tennis shoes inside the tent?

He already knows...

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyebiter View Post

Anyone notice Rick's face when he saw that old pair of mens tennis shoes inside the tent?

He already knows...
    Those were set out for Rick. Along with the clothes. The face was because they were worn out sneakers with no laces.
    Last edited by bassman; 15-Nov-2010 at 10:05 PM. Reason: .