Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 3 episodes in and no humans bit??

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    Ah, morality.

Nice but it really doesn't get you anywhere in life if the ones choosing to follow the rules are in the extreme minority.

Yeah, but at the end of the day, you still gotta be able to look yourself in the miror. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't take any wooden nickles. Always look both ways before crossing the street. A fool and his money...wait...what were we taliking about?

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MoonSylver View Post
    Yeah, but at the end of the day, you still gotta be able to look yourself in the miror. Two wrongs don't make a right. Don't take any wooden nickles. Always look both ways before crossing the street. A fool and his money...wait...what were we taliking about?
    Wow, I can't believe I've used this twice in 2 days.

Free movies.

And there's a reason why they say nice guys finish last.

Normally you don't get ahead in life without doing somthing "morally impure".

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

England
    Ah, morality.

Nice but it really doesn't get you anywhere in life if the ones choosing to follow the rules are in the extreme minority.

Hmmmm.
    Okay.
    People who have morals measure where they get in life on a different scale to those who don't.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    ^^^^

Something we can both agree on.

And who says we don't see eye to eye here at the HPOTD?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Who the fuck brought up morals around THIS PLACE?!?!

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    And Dude. I know that. I'm one of those people but it doesn't stop me being considerate for other people who may not choose to use torrents, newsgroups etc. A little bit of thought doesn't hurt anyone.
    I don't disagree with you. I was just pointing out that with the glorious thing known as the 'net places who don't get it straight-up with the AMC opening night showing still have the option of seeing it usually in the same evening. After I typed what you quoted above I said: With that said, I agree that some folks should probably be more considerate in throwing up the "Spoilers".

j.p.
    "Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid." - Ronald Wilson Reagan

"A page of good prose remains invincible." - John Cheever

United States
    And there's a reason why they say nice guys finish last.

Normally you don't get ahead in life without doing somthing "morally impure".

Not to get all heavy, but if I have to be morally impure (by my own warped standards at least...) to get ahead in life...well, I'm ok with finishing last.

*Braces for the onslaught of sermonizg about how I'll never survive the zomb-pocalypse when it "does" happen *

Just been bitten

Undisclosed
    All - I'm the 'OP' and I gotta plead ignorance here, guess I'm not as aware of the international airings as I should be. I agree, I should've tagged as a spoiler.

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Gemini View Post
    The Zeds have eaten everything from rats to deer to a damn horse but not a single human bit yet? Seems a little odd. Also the campsite appears packed with too many extras, let's home some wind up as lunch soon.

I do love the series. Episode 1 still the best by far. Episode 2 had a totally different feel, more of a fast-paced romp and not as thoughtful. Episode 3 they slowed things WAY down, and there were hardly any Zeds at all. Episode 3 however was good in that it was a good character building episode and had a fairly powerful conclusion.

So what's the deal with the scumbag on the roof? He apparantly got the hacksaw, why didn't he cut the hand cuff chain instead of amputating his hand? And the door was still padlocked when they got there so where did he go? Jump off the roof? Thoughts?
    That's what i said! lol

Amazingly is that the series is still good for some reason! lol "IM GUILTY!"
    I SMELL SOME POO...

England
    Dont forget, these guys all clearly survived the initial onslaught, they're veterans & wise enough not to get caught out & bitten unlike all the poor folk shuffling about as zombies!

Undisclosed
    Yeah, I thought for sure one of the redshirts would be bitten by now, but honestly, with the show being so good that's a MINOR complaint at best.
    For comic fans who are paying attention,

they do seem to be setting up Jim's backstory which ends with him being bitten and placed at the city's edge after the camp is attacked and Amy is killed.

United States
    Not to get all heavy, but if I have to be morally impure (by my own warped standards at least...) to get ahead in life...well, I'm ok with finishing last.

*Braces for the onslaught of sermonizg about how I'll never survive the zomb-pocalypse when it "does" happen *

---------- Post added at 08:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulman View Post
    Yeah, I thought for sure one of the redshirts would be bitten by now, but honestly, with the show being so good that's a MINOR complaint at best.
    For comic fans who are paying attention,

they do seem to be setting up Jim's backstory which ends with him being bitten and placed at the city's edge after the camp is attacked and Amy is killed.
    Yes, yes they do. I liked the preview of the bit involving him and the digging scene. It was very well done and I will say no more.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    It was very well done and I will say no more.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

See you at the back of the line then buddy.

I'll holla!

United States

"Your, uh, your wife, does she go, eh, does she go, eh?"

Made my day there, Moon.