Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Season finale - "TS-19"

United States

Season finale - "TS-19"

Not really sure what to think of the finale. Not boring, that's for sure. There are some subtle nods to Day of the Dead in this one, which I enjoyed. Dying to know who left the stretcher in front of Rick's hospital room door? Now you'll know!

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Not really sure what to think of the finale. Not boring, that's for sure. There are some subtle nods to Day of the Dead in this one, which I enjoyed. Dying to know who left the stretcher in front of Rick's hospital room door? Now you'll know!

Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

Dead

United States
    Where ya seein these? Letmewatchthis.com?
    I tried watchin those but you have to be a fuckin windows user to get the plugin!!??

England
    Quote Originally Posted by babomb View Post
    Where ya seein these? Letmewatchthis.com?
    I tried watchin those but you have to be a fuckin windows user to get the plugin!!??
    AMC are sending Lee screeners. Courtesy of Nicotero i think
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by kidgloves View Post
    AMC are sending Lee screeners. Courtesy of Nicotero i think
    No, sir. Greg had nothing to do with it. AMC has been sending me the screeners because I interviewed Gale Anne Hurd for this site. I was originally going to visit the set, but that fell through unfortunately.

Speaking of interviews, I've been trying in vain to score an interview with Frank Darabont through AMC. Unfortunately, he has been very busy. I've actually turned down interview opportunities with some of the cast members because they've been making the rounds on tons of other sites. Plus on top of that I got the chance to briefly interview them at the NYC Comic Con, so I would feel like I was repeating myself. I simply didn't find that too appealing. There is one cast member, Jefferey DeMunn, that I have put a formal request in for. I'm still waiting to hear something from the AMC publicist about him. He is someone that I find really interesting and I believe he would make for a great interview. So hopefully that happens. But who the hell knows?

England
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    No, sir. Greg had nothing to do with it. AMC has been sending me the screeners because I interviewed Gale Anne Hurd for this site. I was originally going to visit the set, but that fell through unfortunately.

Speaking of interviews, I've been trying in vain to score an interview with Frank Darabont through AMC. Unfortunately, he has been very busy. I've actually turned down interview opportunities with some of the cast members because they've been making the rounds on tons of other sites. Plus on top of that I got the chance to briefly interview them at the NYC Comic Con, so I would feel like I was repeating myself. I simply didn't find that too appealing. There is one cast member, Jefferey DeMunn, that I have put a formal request in for. I'm still waiting to hear something from the AMC publicist about him. He is someone that I find really interesting and I believe he would make for a great interview. So hopefully that happens. But who the hell knows?
    DeMunn would be a fascinating interview. The man is very reflective and talks well about the art of acting. The best interviews i've heard from people involved with this project have all been casual conversations that avoid the standard questions. Kirkmans absolutely hilarious. How about some audio Lee? I love listening to actors talking about their characters.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    How about some audio Lee? I love listening to actors talking about their characters.
    That's a great question. I'm very old school and I use micro-cassettes when I record interviews, not digital. To be honest I don't have a clue how to convert those to my computer, LOL. I have 3 hours of recordings from the NYC Comic Con with Frank Darabont, Gale Anne Hurd, Andrew Lincoln, Jon Bernthal, Steven Yeun, Norman Reedus, Sarah Wayne Callies, Laurie Holden, and Robert Kirkman. I taped the private session in the press junket and then I also attended the panel discussion which was open to the public and taped it as well. I'd love to put those on here and not worry about transcribing everything. I originally planned on putting that on here, but after my surgery I spent so much time laid up relaxing that I've gotten slightly lazy, LOL. Plus on top of that I'm doing research on a personal little passion project and I'm also looking for a new Tacoma truck to replace my old one that Toyota repurchased from me due to a recall. So my plate has been full.

I'm not going to give up on DeMunn or Darabont though. I've pestered AMC to the point of being a pain in their ass, I'm sure. I've thought about asking Greg if he might be able to help me land an interview with Frank because they are extremely close friends. I just can't bring myself to do it though. Greg has done me more favors than I could ever hope to repay him for and I just can't bring myself to ask for another one.

I just want to do something that lots of others can enjoy and get something out of. That's my goal.

England
    Get cracking Lee

http://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-Cass...pe-to-Computer

It's easy mate.
    Hope you're recovering well btw.

MY HOME CINEMA

United States
    Get cracking Lee

http://www.wikihow.com/Transfer-Cass...pe-to-Computer

It's easy mate.
    Hope you're recovering well btw.
    Thank you!
    Thanks for the well wishes too.

Undisclosed

6th episode - "Ts-19"

Rick and the group are allowed into the CDC by a strange doctor. But all is not what it seems in their newfound haven.
    ---------------------------------------

I think they should be trying to grab some of the machine guns outside the Cdc and put up some kind of roof top Defense like in Dawn......For God Sakes their are tons of dead soldigers around them. I'm sure they have Frags and Guns, Also What Happened to the Grenade that the Sherrif grabbed from the tank in Episode 1?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    No reason to sit on the roof and defend an impenetrable fortress. Not to mention it would only draw more of the walkers to the CDC. If anything, they should pick up what's left of those weapons on their way out. Not attract attention on the way in.

btw....there's already a thread on this episode.
    Last edited by bassman; 29-Nov-2010 at 02:33 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Both of these points were made on 4Chan at length.. .I am told. because you know I do not go there myself.

I would naturally have been looting as I went, that area was filled with dead soldiers and that means ammo, and guns. And guns and ammo are not being made anymore as far as anyone knows. Maybe it is the survivalist/dead head in me but damn it I am not walking by a soldier with ammo and an m16 when giving out one revolver to a member of our group to protect his entire family in a land of the dead i a big deal.

I am assuming the grenade will come into play at some point, discussed this with a buddy yesterday at the office.

I would not be on the roof defending the CDC, the Walkers were inactive there until Rick and company showed up. Why ring the dinner bell?

Again there was a tank right there, I know it is not easy to drive a tank but let's be honest.. what else do you have to do? No games on TV, no Internet. I would have plenty of time to teach myself how to drive one

Gas is the only issue I see with that, and of course you know getting locked inside one with walkers all over the outside making getting out an impossibility.

United States
    Since htere are two threads going on this and Leo seems to be the official thread starter, I jsut wanted to get this up to the top to house conversation.

Last edited by Thorn; 01-Dec-2010 at 02:53 PM. Reason: fixing imge link

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Not much else to discuss until this Sunday, really....

ViP

United States
    ts-19 threads merged