Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3910111213

Thread: Season finale - "TS-19"

Super Moderator

UK
    Well clearly Lori doesn't know she's pregnant - if indeed she is pregnant - and considering the time frame, it could very well be too early for her to be suspicious that she was pregnant, so therefore it would be a total surprise to them, and considering Jenner's doom laden mind, that'll be why he told Rick in a whisper ... plus for TV audiences unfamiliar with the comic, it'll be a surprise for them, or most of them at least.

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    A really interesting theory was posited by a frieind of mine at work just now.

We know the CDC is one of the most heavily fortified buildings in the world. It's also got surveilance up the ass.

So, what if there are cameras monitoring everything, which is very likely?

What if one of those cameras was also in the room that shane and lori had that incident in? And what if a certain doctor witnessed it?

Is it so crazy that he filled rick in or atleast told him to keep an eye on shane and his wife?

FEAR IS THE OLDEST TOOL OF POWER. IF WE ARE DISTRACTED BY THE FEAR OF THOSE AROUND US THEN IT KEEPS US FROM SEEING THE ACTIONS OF THOSE ABOVE US.

I DIDN'T KILL NOBODY. I DIDN'T RAPE NOBODY. THAT'S IT. ~ Manny Ramirez commenting on his use of a banned substance.

"We kill people who kill people to show people that killing people is wrong" ~ Unknown

"TO DOUBT EVERYTHING OR TO BELIEVE EVERYTHING ARE TWO EQUALLY CONVIENIENT SOLUTIONS: THEY BOTH DISPENSE WITH THE NEED FOR THOUGHT"

"All i care about is money and the city that I'm from, imma sip until I feel it, Imma smoke it till' it's done, I don't really give fuck and my excuse is that I'm young,and I'm only getting older, sombody shoulda told ya, I'm on one !"

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by darth los View Post
    What if one of those cameras was also in the room that shane and lori had that incident in? And what if a certain doctor witnessed it?

Is it so crazy that he filled rick in or atleast told him to keep an eye on shane and his wife?
    That theory was suggested the night the season finale aired, dude.

Super Moderator

UK
    Darth - interesting theory. That one totally passed me by ... interesting indeed, although I still think Jenner was telling him "yo, dude, your wife's up the duff" ... ... either that or he said "dude, I fucked your wife" *winks at Moon*

Interesting theory ... interesting ... ... I don't think that's what he was saying, but nevertheless, intriguing.