Thread: Dawn Dwarf models

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed

Dawn Dwarf models

Anyone remember the Dawn dwarfed figures the japanese released about 15 years ago? I remember reading people here weren't too struck with them - I liked them and got the zombie set with Tom and the machete zombie/airport zombie - but never the protagonist's models.

Been trying to find them for years now, would really love an unpainted set of both, so if anyone here has a set - hit me up and we'll discuss whether you can be tempted to sell them or not
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    These super-deformed resin kits were produced by Fewture Shop. The Stephen-Fran-Roger-Peter set was never produced.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    They were amazing, I really would love to get some again!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Undisclosed
    Fewture Shop had a small store in the suburbs of Tokyo (don't know if it's still there), which is where I first saw those resin figures and bought the over-sized silver-metallic DAWN of the DEAD Japanese program book.
    Last edited by DubiousComforts; 24-Jan-2011 at 05:52 PM. Reason: i made a boo boo