Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: One story or plot line we need..........

England
    They seemed like a nice familly, they won't make it though, little feeble jeep, one gun, a bunch of kids to watch over...somebody just rang the dinner bell...

Be nice to have it confirmed some time down the line though.
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    we have grown to like the family for a reason.
    Grown to like? Did I miss some scenes? They've barely done, or said anything til now.
    Last edited by Doc; 30-Nov-2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Fixing

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
    Grown to like? Did I miss some scenes? They've barely done, or said anything til now.
    I've grown to like the dad. Don't know about the other three....
    Last edited by bassman; 30-Nov-2010 at 07:05 PM. Reason: .

United States
    Really? I am pretty sure Morales got plenty of screen time, and played a key part in some of the shows key moments. His family was established enough, and in a touching parting scene to make you care about them. Even if just by proxy.

Maybe it is just me but I liked the guy, and by natural extension his family.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post

"Send more Hispanics..."
    Yes!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
    Really? I am pretty sure Morales got plenty of screen time, and played a key part in some of the shows key moments. His family was established enough, and in a touching parting scene to make you care about them. Even if just by proxy.

Maybe it is just me but I liked the guy, and by natural extension his family.
    Oh, I definitely liked Morales and he did have a good amount of character development but, as I shared earlier, I won't loose any sleep if we never see him and his family again. Mostly because I can use my imagination to envision a semi-happy existance for them somewhere. As a reader of the comic, and subsequently knowing the fates of all of the characters so far, I would simply prefer to NOT know what befalls Morales and his family.

Banned User

Aaland
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghoulman View Post
    Oh, I definitely liked Morales and he did have a good amount of character development but, as I shared earlier, I won't loose any sleep if we never see him and his family again. Mostly because I can use my imagination to envision a semi-happy existance for them somewhere. As a reader of the comic, and subsequently knowing the fates of all of the characters so far, I would simply prefer to NOT know what befalls Morales and his family.
    Well, I don't want to know what happens to them now, but do we at least get to learn their fate eventually?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by joeharley666 View Post
    Well, I don't want to know what happens to them now, but do we at least get to learn their fate eventually?
    Those characters aren't part of the comics, so we don't really know if we'll hear about them again .
    Last edited by bassman; 04-Dec-2010 at 12:30 AM. Reason: .

Undisclosed
    Speaking of MIA families, I finally noticed in episode 5 that they never introduced Allen and Donna and their twin boys Billy and Ben. D'oh!

Undisclosed
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    And more Asians. I mean, just one? Are you kidding me?
    But yeah, wait, what was the question?
    I really think that asians have some type of immunity to becoming zombies in North America. None in any of the Romero movies (someone said in the beginning of Diary but that is a black or hispanic chick), none in the Resident Evil movies, none in the Return Movies, not even in Dawn 04. In the horse into the horde scene I caught a glimpse of the first and only asian zombie. I think he might have been an exchange student zombie.

I would like to see a story where the people in a residential neighborhood manage to set up a perimeter and form a small community made up mostly of asian and hispanic sorority chicks. Oh and the very few caucasians in the compound are the red shirts.