Thread: Steven Seagal news confirmed...

Administrator

England

Steven Seagal news confirmed...

E-Entertainment online:-

Steven Seagal is to appear in the forthcoming second series of AMC's "The Walking Dead" to be aired later this year. The Aikido expert is to play a retired Special Forces soldier who has managed to turn his house it an impregnable fortress. He must decide whether to remain in his stronghold, or risk everything in order help the other survivors.
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    Is it a reliable site? I hope not. I don't want Seagal in this in any shape, or form. Maybe, as a zombie...hmm.....

Edit: DOH! I just realized what day it was. Silly me!
    Last edited by Doc; 01-Apr-2011 at 12:46 PM. Reason: .

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I heard he was taking over the role of Carl...

Administrator

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    I heard he was taking over the role of Carl...
    Now that would be silly wouldn't it! I don't believe that!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan