Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead: Favourite moments from season 1

United States
    I liked when Deej posted that TWD dethroned GAR and it turned into an epic many-page, many thread battle of righteousness...

Or did you mean from the actual show?

In addition to a lot of what's already been mentioned...

- Rick taking down Merle on the roof when no one else could.
    - The department store windows with zombies crammed against them.
    - Glenn in the Department Store stating that he knew how to survive and that they'd do things his way.
    - Shane beating the tar out of the dude in the camp.
    - Dale forcing Andrea to leave the CDC.
    - The hospital flashback.

and my favorite...

- When Rick finds gas for the police cruiser in the pickup truck, scoffs at taking the horse, easily evades the zombie army in Atlanta, contacts Morgan on the cruiser's radio and warns him off of Atlanta, is overhead by Shane, and is guided into the quarry area unharmed and weapon-rich with a fully gassed up police cruiser.
    Just look at my face. You can tell I post at HPOTD.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    - When Rick finds gas for the police cruiser in the pickup truck, scoffs at taking the horse, easily evades the zombie army in Atlanta, contacts Morgan on the cruiser's radio and warns him off of Atlanta, is overhead by Shane, and is guided into the quarry area unharmed and weapon-rich with a fully gassed up police cruiser.
    Hrmm, can I get a copy of your perscription?

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by Trin View Post
    I liked when Deej posted that TWD dethroned GAR and it turned into an epic many-page, many thread battle of righteousness...

Or did you mean from the actual show?

In addition to a lot of what's already been mentioned...

- Rick taking down Merle on the roof when no one else could.
    - The department store windows with zombies crammed against them.
    - Glenn in the Department Store stating that he knew how to survive and that they'd do things his way.
    - Shane beating the tar out of the dude in the camp.
    - Dale forcing Andrea to leave the CDC.
    - The hospital flashback.

and my favorite...

Chasing Prey

Canada
    favorite moment? well a few. they gave homages to all of romeros dead films.......and also brought in a long forgotten part of dawn with the crossbow.

Chasing Prey

Undisclosed
    hmm, probably the last time I had to watch the "Joop dopomme" shitty pansy french perfume sponsorship on the bloody advert breaks! That thing ruined the bloody show!!! Harsh zombie world infested with evil and darkness, but permeated with adverts for pansy men wearing pansy perfumes hanging around with stupid fucking ugly models while some french bird keeps whispering the brand name.

WELL ANNOYING!
    Innocent victims of merciless crimes, fall prey to some madman's impulsive designs.

Step after step we try controlling our fate. When we finally start living, it's become too late.

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by SymphonicX View Post
    hmm, probably the last time I had to watch the "Joop dopomme" shitty pansy french perfume sponsorship on the bloody advert breaks! That thing ruined the bloody show!!! Harsh zombie world infested with evil and darkness, but permeated with adverts for pansy men wearing pansy perfumes hanging around with stupid fucking ugly models while some french bird keeps whispering the brand name.

WELL ANNOYING!
    Ha! Damn straight.

Undisclosed
    That's a nice, comprehensive, list MinionZombie. I can't wait to see it after thirteen episodes--You may have to write a book!
    Last edited by Ghoulman; 28-Dec-2010 at 12:33 AM. Reason: incorrect quote
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.