I think it's presented by Alan Yentob, saw one of them (a series of three I think), must have been the first one, which focussed on American skyscrapers, but the one on right now is going around Hong Kong and Shanghai. It's interesting, some amazing architecture - the ones in Shanghai really make a show of it with fancy lights at night.

No wonder the east is the new up and comer, they're approving 24 hour construction for crying out loud. But something I found especially interesting/frightening, was the Shivers-esque outbreak of SARS in some of those towers. No wonder it caught on like wildfire in a place where the population are living cheek-by-jowel, four people in a pokey little flat in a massive tower is considered rich living over there! Anyway, with a tower which obviously has "shared air" etc, SARS is going to catch on very well ... and indeed it did, with towers being evacuated and/or shut down.

Just reminded me a lot of Shivers and I found it quite interesting, on one hand it's a great solution to housing all these people but on the other it's a ticking timebomb for sickness...

...are there any zombie movies set in tower blocks?