Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Season Two Predictions (*spoilers from comic book*)

England
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Kirkman: Michonne? YES. Governor? NO.

http://scifipulse.net/?p=39530

He also says that he intends to start bringing certain characters from the show into the comic series. Daryl in particular.
    The problem with Kirkman quotes is you never know if he's being serious or not. The guys constantly taking the piss. I heard an interview with him the other day before TWD premiered and he was asked about the changes made compared to the comic. His response "Well. Ricks now a duck." It was a serious interview as well. Very funny guy.
    The body is the instrument on which imagination plays.

MY HOME CINEMA

Twitching

United States
    One thing I hope they tighten up on,
    We need a definitive sense of whether the TWD world is an intrinsic near-certain-deathtrap, or if its relatively "easy" to survive if you watch your ass, remain in groups and keep a low profile. Season 1 could get away with the wild variation in lethality because of the manner of setup, but as things progress enough on-screen-events will have been portrayed to require some sense of consistency. Ie: Do large cities remain the containers or large hordes, or have major numbers of zombies scattered everywhere and anywhere? Was Atlanta particularly bad, or is firing a shot anywhere you've got more than a tiny town the nearest thing to suicide?

See what I mean? They're on the move now, so obviously we'll be seeing different areas/different terrain, and different sizes of former human-populated locales. Ie: Anything from small towns to rural farms to mid-range cities. TWD is going to need that consistency with the danger level for the occasional surprise bloodbath to retain its punch. Otherwise fans will get bored or frustrated by the small inconsistencies that often fire up our various sub-types of fan-rage.

I'm one of the people that's fine if they go off-comic in service to the story, but we don't need much more low-quality improv. Please, PLEASE nothing else as hackneyed as the Gangbanger Carebears.
    And GOD YES, we need Rick to either get a clue, or else man up and confront Shane and Lori that he knows something went on and he wants some explanations, NOW. That broken love-triangle only has so much shelf-life in it.

Also interested to see if the zombies remain so spry and athletic as the undead infestation progresses. Not fussy enough to worry about slight changes in flat-ground movement, but climbing 8-9 feet tall chain link fences? Not so feasible as decay progresses.

Undisclosed
    Good call Wyldwraith! I too fear that if the issues you mentioned are not given clarity it could risk hindering my enjoyment of the show in the future. Not a blatant "FUCK! What the hell are they thinking!?!?!?" kind of way but more of a constant little nagging in the back of the head.

Also, my earlier take on Season 2 stands as Kirkman has all but confirmed no Governator in Season 2. Good thing too, because at the shows present pacing, which is pretty close to the first six comic issues, they'd really have to cut a lot of great material to get us to the Governor in the next 13 eps. Personally, I don't expect his introduction until the END of the 3rd Season... When Rick chases after that damn helicopter... You know, the one from the first episode?

---------- Post added at 06:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Oh yeah, I also really enjoyed this little nugget from the IrenE Singleton interview. Admitedly, I would rather enjoy it if it turned out to be true.

Q: Any theories on what T-Dog stands for?

A: I know that one of the main characters in the comic book series is Tyreese, and I'm hoping that they were being strategic. He can say that he's Tyreese, like, "Oh yeah, T-Dog's my nickname from back when I played ball ... all the guys called me T-Dog." I don't know that's the case, but I'm hoping!
    You know that little voice in your head? My wife says I lack that.

Undisclosed
    I am hoping for giittering zombies.