Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: What kind of forums do we want this to be?

United States
    Don't go Moon,

I'll have to Muldooooon all by my lonesome....
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

Canada

United States
    ^^^^^^^^

mo! You alive!

United States
    LMAO @ Mo's GIF.

After laughing at the post for about 5 mins, I noticed he actually shits into the water and laughed another 10 mins. I'm still freaking wiping tears from my eyes. LOL Thanks for making my day brighter after working a exhausting 12 hr shift. We shall call this a shitting cannon ball!

---------- Post added at 09:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

After reviewing this thread a few times and drinking several of beers I've come to my conclusion.

I don't mind the board the way it is because I get lots of laughs and a few decent conversations going but it just annoys me to no end when some dumb"asses" pop their heads in and shit all over everything plus can't bring a damn decent argument to their side of the story and refuse to leave it alone.

NOTE: Bullshit staticistics/facts do not count for shit.
    Last edited by Mr. Clean; 06-Jan-2011 at 01:22 AM. Reason: My spelling sucks ass

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    This sucks... I just found out from Lou tonight that Moon buggered off? That fucking sucks.

You know we all have our own levels of douchebaggery, and we all find entertaining things here and there on the boards, but seriously did this thread have to get made? and why is it in the wrong friggin' forum.

We lost a great member because a few people thought the pics were a touch much???? Oh come the fuck on, that is what message boards are like now a days. It is meant to be a place to have fun, laughs and communicate with your internet friends from around the world.

Seriously, we are in a zombie lull right now, at least until March 8th or whenever the next shitty Romero movie comes out... so why not have a little fun. I am sure a zombie apocalypse thread will be started sooner or later that we can all jump in and play out our own little fantasies of how awesome we will be when the glorious day, the dead start -Rah-hising from the grayyyyy-ve (nod to NOTLD: TPS right there, yup) begins to happen.

Seriously people chill. Yes it is a zombie forum, but the whole point was that all of us love zombie films and we like each others company and enjoy talking serious stuff along with having fun... if you take the fun out of it, what is the fucking point in visiting the forums? And who says at age 40 I have to be an adult? Shit, I am lucky I to act like a 20 something most times.... Come on people... lighten up and lets get Moon back in this mutherfucker and go back to singing Kooom BIIIIII YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

England
    Thats shit. Moon is a good lad (I have no problem with Mike for the record, everybody is entitled to an opinion). Nobody needs to be leaving anywhere as far as I am concerned.

M-O-O-N spells "get your arse back here Moonsylver".
    Oblivion gallops closer, favoring the spur, sparing the rein - I think we will be gone soon