Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Walking Dead to return in July paired with Breaking Bad?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by JonOfTheShred View Post
    Am I mistaken, or shouldn't they be taking advantage of snow and filming in snowy locations for the second half of season 2? Coulda sworn I remember excessive snow in the first 20 or so comics.
    If they follow the comics, but I don't think they're really following it that strictly. It's funny you mention this, though. I live in Atlanta where they film the series and this entire past week we had tons of snow and ice. It had crossed my mind that it was too bad they weren't filming....

Undisclosed
    K...now don't start throwing Tomatoes but, TWD wasn't as interesting the second time around for some reason! lol

Oh well @ least we still have season 2, so this is great news!
    Last edited by DEAD BEAT; 19-Jan-2011 at 04:50 PM. Reason: ?
    I SMELL SOME POO...

Dying

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    If they follow the comics, but I don't think they're really following it that strictly. It's funny you mention this, though. I live in Atlanta where they film the series and this entire past week we had tons of snow and ice. It had crossed my mind that it was too bad they weren't filming....
    Yea, I kinda had the feeling they'd be taking advantage of such conditions and would, in turn, be forced to quicken the pace of production, thus lending this theory of it returning for Season 2 in July a bit more believability.