Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Smith's upcoming film: RED STATE

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    Since you're on a roll, why don't you tell us your stereotypical thoughts on blacks, hispanics, and homosexuals too? Do you have any of those?
    Why don't you show us a little more how much of a dipshit troll you can be?

Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Why did everyone miss that Lou was making a joke? Hell, I actually live in the Southern portion of the US and I didn't find it offensive....
    Thank you, bassman, for pointing out the obvoius to those who couldn't figure it out.

Quote Originally Posted by thxleo
    I didn't think for a second you would be offended, bassman.
    Why not? Bassman's from the south, he should've known how 'serious' I was, why shouldn't he be offended?
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 29-Dec-2010 at 02:19 PM. Reason: because leo is a dipshit who assumes WAY too much

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post
    Why don't you show us a little more how much of a dipshit troll you can be?
    I'm a troll because I called you out on something you said? I'll take it that you can't respond with anything worthwhile or substantial then.

---------- Post added at 10:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 AM ----------

Thank you, bassman, for pointing out the obvoius to those who couldn't figure it out.
    A joke is intended to be funny, I thought?

United States
    I'm a troll because I called you out on something you said? I'll take it that you can't respond with anything worthwhile or substantial then.
    No, you're a dipshit troll for bringing the words "ignorant" and "idiotic" to a statement that was intended as a joke. You really aren't that bright, are you?

Quote Originally Posted by thxleo
    A joke is intended to be funny, I thought?
    It is, to those who don't take themselves so goddamn seriously. If bassman could figure it out, why couldn't you? I mean, he's a smart dude (much more so than me), I know, - but for someone like yourself that feels like they need to strut their intellect on an internet forum, it went right over your head. Imagine that.

Even if it was offensive, it doesn't even affect you directly since you're not "from the south" so why did you bother to comment about it in the first place, throwing around words like "ignorant" and "idiotic"?

All this, yet somehow, beyond your comprehension apprently, someone actually from the south wasn't offended by it at all and saw it for what it was. Interesting.

United States
    It is, to those who don't take themselves so goddamn seriously. If bassman could figure it out, why couldn't you? I mean, he's a smart dude (much more so than me), I know, - but for someone like yourself that feels like they need to strut their intellect on an internet forum, it went right over your head. Imagine that.

Even if it was offensive, it doesn't even affect you directly since you're not "from the south" so why did you bother to comment about it in the first place, throwing around words like "ignorant" and "idiotic"?

All this, yet somehow, beyond your comprehension apprently, someone actually from the south wasn't offended by it at all and saw it for what it was. Interesting.
    I am from the south.

Bassman doesn't take offense to anything, other than opinions on movies perhaps.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Stop it! Stop fighting! It's childish, and counter-productive! You're going to make the children cry!

United States
    I am from the south.

Bassman doesn't take offense to anything, other than opinions on movies perhaps.
    Your location says Pittsburgh, that's not in the south.

..and if I had said "hey, everyone from the south is a bunch of backwoods, inbred idiots" I'm quite positive that bassman would have something to say about it. Instead, he took the comments for what they were, not what he assumed them to be.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 29-Dec-2010 at 02:45 PM. Reason: bacon

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    and txhleo derails another thread, which no doubt will be closed by kaos soon after. Trollin' 'n baitan' at its finest.

/golfclap

United States
    Your location says Pittsburgh, that's not in the south.
    I live in Pittsburgh; I'm not from Pittsburgh.

---------- Post added at 10:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post
    and txhleo derails another thread, which no doubt will be closed by kaos soon after. Trollin' 'n baitan' at its finest.

/golfclap
    Who's txhleo? How many threads has this person derailed, hellsing?

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by hellsing View Post

/golfclap

United States
    Wow, is this the best you can do? Really?

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    WOW... Why am I not surprised to see T H X L E O in a forum douching up a thread? Oh I know, because this is normal behavior for T H X L E O. DUH!

Seriously dude, did you even read what Lou said? He didn't say every Southerner, he said "That's like par for the course in the southern US, so again, I don't see it as "horror" - I see it as "typical" I mean, c'mon, it was based off Rev. Phelps, the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church, this stuff is happening for real here, so it's just another day in the south. "

And guess what LEO, THX, whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself, personally I like to refer to you as KING DOUCHEBAG, but that is just me. Anyway, what Lou was getting at and commenting on is what is commonly shown in the media in regards to the South. The South is the south, and while not everyone is an extremist, the majority are right wing fanatical nut jobs who actually believe Sarah Palin would make a great president. Actually most practice some pretty fuck up religions and are very steeped in hypocrisy. His comment is pretty much spot on with what I have personally witnessed, and not just from TV and media.

Also LEE, between you and I, and I am sure I am not the only one who shares this opinion... your BS tactics of trollin' and thread douchery are only tolerated because of your interviews. If you didn't have that crutch to lean on I think your ass would have been bounced from this site a long time ago. So please do us a favor, unless we ask something of you directly, don't chime in... it would make HPOTD so much better if you just continue your Slob Knobbery in regards to getting interviews than it would be for you to post any kind of retort or reply, or try to join in on any discussion. So please go away, go and hunt down someone from the Romero universe and get us another interview so we can continue to justify your existence on this website.

Thank You and have a nice day.

Signed

Gary Ugarek
    asshole at large
    Last edited by DjfunkmasterG; 29-Dec-2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: T H X L EO COMPLAINED ABOUT MY TYPOS
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    WOW... Why am I not surprised to see T H X L E O in a forum douching up a thread? Oh I know, because this is normal behavior for T H X L E O. DUH!

Seriously dude, did you even read what Lou said? He didn't say every Southerner, he said "That's like par for the course in the southern US, so again, I don't see it as "horror" - I see it as "typical" I mean, c'mon, it was based off Rev. Phelps, the leader of the Westboro Baptist Church, this stuff is happening for real here, so it's just another day in the south. "

And guess what LEO, THX, whatever the fuck you wanna call yourself, personally I like to refer to you as KING DOUCHEBAG, but that is just me. Anyway, what Lou was getting at and commenting on is what is commonly shown in the media in regards to the South. The South is the south, and while not everyone is an extremist, the majority are right wing fanatical nut jobs who actually believe Sarah Palin would make a great president. Actually practice some pretty fuck up religions and are very steeped in hypocrisy. His comment is pretty much spot on with what I have personally witnessed, and not just from TV and media.

Also LEE, between you and I, and I am sure I am not the only one who shares this opinion... your BS tactics of trollin and thread douchery are only tolerated because of your interviews. If you didn't have that crutch to lean on I think your ass would have been bounced from this site a long time ago. So please do us a favor, unless we ask something of you directly, don't chime in... it would make HPOTD so much better if you just continue your Slob Knobbery in regards to getting interviews than it would be for you to post any king of retort or reply, or try to join in on any discussion. So please go away, go and hunt down someone from the Romero universe and get us another interview so we can contiue to justify your existence on this website.

Thank You and have a nice day.

Signed

Gary Ugarek
    asshole at large
    I figured you would jump into the fray soon enough. I've noticed that you and some of your buddies can't seem to argue or debate without using profanity or hurling teenage level insults. Nothing you say carries any weight with me. You just say the same, tired, old drivel every time.

Why would I be bounced exactly? I don't use the language you and some of your friends do. I have a different opinion and state it and therefore that is a problem to you and your like minded friends.

Do you actually read your posts before hitting the submit reply button?

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    I figured you would jump into the fray soon enough. I've noticed that you and some of your buddies can't seem to argue or debate without using profanity or hurling teenage level insults. Nothing you say carries any weight with me. You just say the same, tired, old drivel every time.

Why would I be bounced exactly? I don't use the language you and some of your friends do. I have a different opinion and state it and therefore that is a problem to you and your like minded friends.

Do you actually read your posts before hitting the submit reply button?
    YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE. did you just lump other members of HPOTD into my comments, thus making a generalization... after you bitched out Lou for making a comment that was generalizing. WOW... You are a DICK!

Oh and if you don't like my strong language, tough titty said the kitty... The door to this thread is noted by the little red X to the top right of the page. Please use it and get the fuck out.

Oh and to answer your question, asswipe, I didnot proof read my thread... but with typos and all I see you got the general point of my reply.

So, have a nice day

DOUCHEBAG!
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*