Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Kevin Smith's upcoming film: RED STATE

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Last edited by bassman; 29-Dec-2010 at 05:44 PM. Reason: .

Super Moderator

UK

How's about everyone shaaaaaaad'up?

It's the festive season, so...

Return to topic eh? I'm much more interested in that after all, I'm sure we all are.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    YOU FUCKING HYPOCRITE. did you just lump other members of HPOTD into my comments, thus making a generalization... after you bitched out Lou for making a comment that was generalizing. WOW... You are a DICK!

Oh and if you don't like my strong language, tough titty said the kitty... The door to this thread is noted by the little red X to the top right of the page. Please use it and get the fuck out.

Oh and to answer your question, asswipe, I didnot proof read my thread... but with typos and all I see you got the general point of my reply.

So, have a nice day

DOUCHEBAG!
    You make me laugh, Gary.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by thxleo View Post
    You make me laugh, Gary.
    Why do you need me when you can just look in the mirror? I am sure you can have daily laughter and enjoyment... cueball
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    just read through this thread for the first time (i could be fucked to care about kevin smith) and wow, did i miss some entertainment.

in fact, thanks DJ, lou, and leo, you've made me crack up (for some reason that "signed gary ugarek, asshole at large" got a major guffaw) at least 3 times in the course of my reading.
    Last edited by Mike70; 29-Dec-2010 at 06:05 PM. Reason: d
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Nothing you say carries any weight with me. You just say the same, tired, old drivel every time.
    ...and what you post isn't the same tired drivel you always post? Give to me a large break.

You make me laugh, Gary.
    Why, because he called you out for doing the exact same thing you just called me out for?

Hypocrisy. Look it up.

Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie
    Return to topic eh? I'm much more interested in that after all, I'm sure we all are.
    I'd love to, MZ, but when a douchebag like this one comes in here and starts spouting off at the mouth like the wannabe intellectual that he thinks he is, even though what he's spouting off about was CLEARLY sarcasm, he deserves to be called out for the moron that he is. I'd MUCH rather be talking about Red State too, but I won't sit here while some idiot calls me out for generalizing, then turns around and does the exact same thing a few posts later referencing other members here.

Awww, was that too much language in there for you to handle, leo? I have some Kleenex if you need them.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    Why do you need me when you can just look in the mirror? I am sure you can have daily laughter and enjoyment... cueball
    Gary, it makes no sense to insult someone with something that you yourself are guilty of as well. In this particular case, baldness. This is not the first time you've made a comment directed at me about hair. You are just as bald as me.
    That's why I say you make me laugh. You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools, and you revel in that fact, which I find greatly amusing.

United States
    Pot, kettle, black.
    Last edited by LouCipherr; 29-Dec-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: bacon

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    Oh look, now you've gone and done it! You've really done it! The children are bawling and turning red! I guess they won't be singing 'Dirty Harry' anytime soon! Thanks a million!
    PS: I'm with Gary on this one... sticks and stones, all that...

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by LouCipherr View Post

I'd love to, MZ, but when a douchebag like this one comes in here and starts spouting off at the mouth like the wannabe intellectual that he thinks he is, even though what he's spouting off about was CLEARLY sarcasm, he deserves to be called out for the moron that he is. I'd MUCH rather be talking about Red State too, but I won't sit here while some idiot calls me out for generalizing, then turns around and does the exact same thing a few posts later referencing other members here.

Awww, was that too much language in there for you to handle, leo? I have some Kleenex if you need them.

Like the famous quote say's..."Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple."

Zombie Flesh Eater

Canada
    You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools
    i'm stealing that for further use.
    "The bumps you feel are asteroids smashing into the hull."

United States
    Like the famous quote say's..."Profanity is the common crutch of the conversational cripple."
    ...and like they say, a douchebag is always a douchebag.

What's your point?

Undisclosed
    That trailer? Wow. Kevin Smith? Who would have thought?
    Looks like a horror film to me. Might not be a very good one but goddamn what a nice trailer.

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Gary, it makes no sense to insult someone with something that you yourself are guilty of as well. In this particular case, baldness. This is not the first time you've made a comment directed at me about hair. You are just as bald as me.
    That's why I say you make me laugh. You have an intellect rivaled only by garden tools, and you revel in that fact, which I find greatly amusing.

Well at least I don't pretend to be something I am not.

I don't mind the intellect of a garden tool. At least that makes me smarter than you... I have some intellect what is your excuse?
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    As the other resident southerner here, I would like to point out that this argument is dumb as hell. I was not offended by the statement, because I could tell it was a joking remark, but I could see how the statement could be taken seriously. There was a misunderstanding. . . .offence was taken when no real offence was meant. . . .and it has all been exaserbated for no good reason.
    "When the dead walk, we must stop the killing, or lose the war."