Thread: High Def Digest reviews I AM ZOMBIE MAN

pissing in your Kool-Aid DjfunkmasterG's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

High Def Digest reviews I AM ZOMBIE MAN

HDD.COM actually reviewed the Deadlands 2 Blu-Ray, in the original release of the Blu-Ray Nick Thomson's entire I AM ZOMBIE MAN series appears as a special feature, and the reviewer liked it...

"I Am Zombie Man" Series (HD, 39 min) — Three short films by British filmmaker Nick Thomson of Deadshed Productions. After a brief introduction by the writer/director, viewers can enjoy the goofy faux-documentary about a very lonely zombie. It's all done for a laugh and a good time, with the third movie in the series being probably the best.
    Congrats Nick... ZOMBIE MAN has gone HD
    ALWAYS BET ON DEAD!
    Official member of the "ZOMBIE MAN" Fan Club Est. 2007 *FOUNDING MEMBER*

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by DjfunkmasterG View Post
    HDD.COM actually reviewed the Deadlands 2 Blu-Ray, in the original release of the Blu-Ray Nick Thomson's entire I AM ZOMBIE MAN series appears as a special feature, and the reviewer liked it...

Congrats Nick... ZOMBIE MAN has gone HD
    for Zombie Man!

It's sad that his rise to stardom happened after he gave it all up. This sounds like another one of those tragic "behind the music" stories... wait, what?

Super Moderator

UK
    hehe, aye I pimped this up on my blog too. Nice to see the reviewer included a link to my blog on the review - - and, well, he's not in HD ... still in SD, but TIDOZM had a higher-rate MPEG-2 done for it, cos at the time I couldn't render out an HD AVI for it as the Quad Core was all buggered up at the time, however now I can render HD AVI files, lol.

One of these days I must render an HD AVI of TIDOZM just for the sake of it.

Ta muchly to Gary as well for including the series on the disc.