Homefront has a short campaign that i beat on normal difficulty in one day.

Two things were supposed to be the big draw in the game. The multiplayer has a different angle to it than your typical call of duty sessions. It's 32 player and you can choose to spawn either as infantry or on a vehical such as a hummer or tank. Your in game kills result in points that you spend in real time for a variety of special attacks, upgrades and drones. So it's not dependant on a kill streak but acummulated currency, which is pretty cool for players like me who will never even sniff an eleven player killstreak in black ops. ( which i believe are the attack dogs) In this game i regularly get the top tier attack.

The campaign was another matter. On top of being short I never got the visceral feeling from it you would think one would get when leading a resistance against an occupying force in your homeland. This was a game that i felt that should have been way more story driven ( in comparisn, imo, MW2 had a better story and that's saying alot) Instead it felt like just getting to the next checkpoint/objective. The characters were not fleshed out very well, imo.

Save your money. You'd be much better served getting a crysis 2 which I'm also currently playing and absolutely love, Dead Space 2 which is my best shooter of the year so far or one of my favorite under the radar games this year, bulletstorm.