Thread: Moronocaust

Inverting The Cross MikePizzoff's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Moronocaust

Moronocaust is a mockumentary series I've been working on. Here's episode 1. I finished editing episode 2 last night - I'll post it in here within the next week, if anybody likes this one.

Watch it in HD!

Last edited by MikePizzoff; 18-Jan-2011 at 05:02 PM. Reason: HD

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States

Made me laugh several times, dude. In particular The "Tulsa" picture, the "solo careers", Jeff's response, and i'm not sure exactly why but I thought your "flip a coin....cause that's what they do in football" was hilarious. I'm not even sure if you meant that as a joke, but the delivery was priceless....
    Last edited by bassman; 18-Jan-2011 at 05:16 PM. Reason: .

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Ah, I'm glad you liked it! Thanks!

The football coin thing was a schtick in an older short movie I had made where I played basically the same character. The other dudes involved in this loved it so much they wanted me to re-use it. However, it was much better in the original short film - as there were other characters responding to how asinine it was for me to think flipping a coin between three people was a good idea.

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Yeah, I got the three people part of the joke, but the delivery of the line was just perfect. Can't explain it...

One thing I forgot...was the fly real? It sounds silly, but something about it seemed strange...

Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Haha! The fly was indeed real! It was super annoying when we were filming, but in hindsight I'm glad it was there; it adds to the element of how shitty of a living situation these guys have (notice beer cans piled up/scattered around in multiple shots). You're not the first person to ask me if it was real, either.
    Last edited by MikePizzoff; 18-Jan-2011 at 05:28 PM. Reason: .