Craig DiLouie's new apocalyptic zombie novel THE INFECTION--described by some as THE ROAD meets 28 DAYS LATER with a dash of THE MIST--is now available in many stores including:

Paperback:
* Amazon US
* Amazon UK
* Amazon Canada
* Barnes & Noble
* Many more...

eBook:
* Kindle
* nook
* Other formats

A mysterious virus suddenly strikes down millions. Three days later, its victims awake with a single purpose: spread the Infection. As the world lurches toward the apocalypse, some of the Infected continue to change, transforming into horrific monsters.

In one American city, a small group struggles to survive. Sarge, a tank commander hardened by years of fighting in Afghanistan. Wendy, a cop still fighting for law and order in a lawless land. Ethan, a teacher searching for his lost family. Todd, a high school student who sees second chances in the end of the world. Paul, a minister who wonders why God has forsaken his children. And Anne, their mysterious leader, who holds an almost fanatical hatred for the Infected.

Together, they fight their way to a massive refugee camp where thousands have made a stand. There, what's left of the government will ask them to accept a mission that will determine the survival of them all—a dangerous journey back onto the open road and into the very heart of Infection.

"With THE INFECTION, Craig DiLouie takes readers on a wild ride into the darkest regions of zombie territory. Brilliant and terrifying!"
--Jonathan Maberry, New York Times bestselling author of ROT & RUIN and PATIENT ZERO

---------- Post added 10-Feb-2011 at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was 05-Feb-2011 at 11:45 AM ----------

THE INFECTION has already managed to rack up ten 5 star reviews on Amazon! People are loving this one:

"If you like this genre then you will rank this as a top 10 for sure after reading it."--G. Fleishman

"I wish I hadn't read the book so that I could read it again!"--Elizabeth S.

"I totally recommend this to anyone who's big into the Genre or anyone who doesn't give a HOOT about zombies"--M. Laner

"If you like incredible stories told in a way that will hook you, then buy this book!"--C. Brunner

Pick it up on Amazon for 28% off now!