Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Action figures are on the way

Super Moderator

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    And for the bicycle zombie to not have feckin' legs and jeans on! WTF is that about?!
    Prudishness, I'd imagine. The Shane and Rick figures look promising, though it's hard to make out the detail.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Guys....it's probably safe to assume that the final bicycle girl figure will split in half. While we don't see her bottom half in the official tv series, it is seen in the webisodes. Calm down.....

Super Moderator

UK
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman View Post
    Guys....it's probably safe to assume that the final bicycle girl figure will split in half. While we don't see her bottom half in the official tv series, it is seen in the webisodes. Calm down.....
    But didn't you know this is the most important thing in the world?!

It would irk me though if it doesn't split ... not that I actually buy any of these figures (I don't personally see much point in it, but to each their own is what I say with these things). I still think Rick and Shane don't look much like their respective actors though. I've seen other models that have superb likenesses.
    Last edited by MinionZombie; 23-Apr-2012 at 09:46 AM.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by paranoid101 View Post
    More figures due

Link for bigger pictures http://articulationtimes.com/walking-dead-tv-series-2/
    They look promising... other than the obvious affront to all that is right and good in the world with the whole bicycle girl zombie having a bottom half.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!1111eleven1111!!!!one 1 1
    Last edited by Thorn; 25-Apr-2012 at 01:41 PM. Reason: humor

through another dimension bassman's Avatar
    Zombie Flesh Eater

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by MinionZombie View Post
    ... not that I actually buy any of these figures (I don't personally see much point in it, but to each their own is what I say with these things).
    You should see the wall around my basement/entertainment room. Tons of figures and I love 'em. They're not much different from posters, imo. Something to show your love for a particular movie/show/franchise. Not for everyone, I know, but I love my figures and statues. I actually built a ledge within the wall around the room just for that reason.
    Last edited by bassman; 25-Apr-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: .

United States
    My girlfriend came back from Wal-Mart with the two tv show zombies..I'll try to post some pictures later on today, the tank zombie is so ridiculous..
    If Kim Kardashian died tommorrow from a dick overdose I'd call her a dumb whore and move on, because that's what she was - Darth Los