Thread: Borderlands 2 (video game)

Administrator

England

Borderlands 2 (video game)

Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

Super Moderator

United States
    Yes! I got so much value for dollar out of this game! My friends and I are awaiting this one with baited breath...my one wish is that they expand the world and interactivity levels a bit.

"Men choose as their prophets those who tell them that their hopes are true." --Lord Dunsany

United States
    Any word kind of DRM are they using for Borderlands 2? Securom?

Beware the beast, man, for he is the Devil's pawn. Alone among God's primates, he kills for sport or lust or greed. Yea, he will murder his brother to possess his brother's land. Let him not breed in great numbers, for he will make a desert of his home and yours. Shun him, drive him back into his jungle lair, for he is the harbinger of death.
    - 23rd Sacred Scroll, 6th verse

Administrator

England
    If only they upped the number of co-op players. eg: Even just to 5!!
    Look again at that dot. That's here. That's home. That's us. On it everyone you love, everyone you know, everyone you ever heard of, every human being who ever was, lived out their lives. The aggregate of our joy and suffering, thousands of confident religions, ideologies, and economic doctrines, every hunter and forager, every hero and coward, every creator and destroyer of civilization, every king and peasant, every young couple in love, every mother and father, hopeful child, inventor and explorer, every teacher of morals, every corrupt politician, every "superstar," every "supreme leader," every saint and sinner in the history of our species lived there--on a mote of dust suspended in a sunbeam. [click for more]
    -Carl Sagan

United States
    http://popwatch.ew.com/2012/10/25/bo...egends-review/

Borderlands Legends on IPAD/IPOD/IPHONE for you mobile gamers.

Zombie Flesh Eater

UK
    i got this, one of my first on disc pc purchases in years and im about lvl 20 on the mechromancer and honestly the stupid humour im cool with, but the fucking reference bullshit is more than a little tiring. theres a point where you stop playing their game and just explore a sandbox of what they chuckle about and said "dude, wouldnt it be cool if-". Its not tremendously gamebreaking, but thus far its putting me off going back to it more than i expected it too do.