On occasion, over the past ten years, I've contributed to various Continuous Story arcs, including an addventure offshoot of the BE (Breast Expansion ) archives.

Among the storylines was one about a hapless woman (Marjorie Mandelberg )in a costume shop who tries on a variety of sexy outfits, only to literally become the different characters.

When Jill Valentine became one of the options (and after having just seen the second movie. ) of course I had to play.

Over the course of nearly a year, I became the sole contributor to this string( despite laying out breadcrumbs of options) which became the most bizzare(and entertainingly perverse.) story I've ever written.

A warning, and i mean it. This is a seriously adult oriented arc, so if you're of an age, just don't go there.
I repeat, this is a seriously adult arc, not for kids.

A short apology about one character which I would've written differently if I hadn't just been going with the flow, but nothing more beyond the entertainment value is meant by it, so enjoy.

Here is Residual Evil (which practically has a conclusion. ).

http://www.bearchive.com/~addventure...94/394813.html

Wayne Z

MM: Video Game Costumes.
Unending BE - episode 370696

As Marjorie continued searching the ailes, she came across a small selection of costumes based off of various female video game characters. Although she had never spent much time playing such games, some of the costumes were intriguing enough that she decided to give them a look.

Samus Aran.

Princess Peach Toadstool.

Lara Croft.

Mai Shiranui.

Jill Valentine: This character, from the Resident Evil series, stood out because she had two costumes. The first, which Marjorie recognized from trailers for the recent Resident Evil: Apocalypse movie, consisted of a light blue tube-top, a dark miniskirt, and a pair of black boots. The other costume was apparently Jill in her police uniform, or as the displayed called it, her S.T.A.R.S. unit apparel. This consisted of a pair of boots, some slightly baggy, gray pants, a blue T-shirt, some black, fingerless gloves, and a blue berret with the S.T.A.R.S. logo on it. It also came with a utility belt and a set of shoulder armor that was worn over the shirt. Both versions of the costume were equipped with toy pistols and a few other police items.

Marjorie elected to go with the...

*The casual Jill Valentine costume.