Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Walking Dead character do you associate with the most?

Being Attacked

United States
    I guess I would have to say Andrea due to the limited female choices, though I do know how to use all types of firearms. bow and arrow, etc..

United States
    I'd fall in somewhere between Merle and Daryl the Dixon brothers..more like Daryl Dixon I reckon.
    D.I.L.L.I.G.A.F.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Snack View Post
    I'd fall in somewhere between Merle and Daryl the Dixon brothers..more like Daryl Dixon I reckon.
    "He ain't heavy... He's my brothua..."
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombie Snack View Post
    Mason Dixon?
    Those aren't real problems, Sam.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by BillyRay View Post
    Mason Dixon?
    Tricky Dixon
    Last edited by Gryphon; 01-Apr-2011 at 12:17 AM. Reason: !!

United States
    to get this thread back on topic, i'd have to say i have a few characteristics in common with rick and andrea. some of the examples below are from the comics in addition to the tv series.

rick's got some good leadership abilities and knows how to get people to work well together as a team, something that's always been natural to me as the oldest child with many younger siblings. i also don't really shy away from taking on excessive burdens and making tough judgement calls when necessary. some of these traits also come from my military background.

as for the andrea aspect, i am fiercely protective of my younger siblings and would do most anything to protect them. the scenes from the show concerning andrea and amy really struck a nerve with me, as i can imagine that i'd behave in pretty much the exact same fashion as she did regarding amy's death and wanting to be there to put her down when she reanimated.

Banned
    Banned User

Aaland
    Depends
    Comic or the laughable translation.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by ProfessorChaos View Post
    to get this thread back on topic, i'd have to say i have a few characteristics in common with rick and andrea. some of the examples below are from the comics in addition to the tv series.

rick's got some good leadership abilities and knows how to get people to work well together as a team, something that's always been natural to me as the oldest child with many younger siblings. i also don't really shy away from taking on excessive burdens and making tough judgement calls when necessary. some of these traits also come from my military background.

as for the andrea aspect, i am fiercely protective of my younger siblings and would do most anything to protect them. the scenes from the show concerning andrea and amy really struck a nerve with me, as i can imagine that i'd behave in pretty much the exact same fashion as she did regarding amy's death and wanting to be there to put her down when she reanimated.
    Yes I'm sure I can even relate to some of the female character motivations and such, and I have, because it's all human reactions no matter what gender.
    A friend or family member is in pain or passes on and we either can't feel, or we show emotion. A state of being cannot be labeled as strictly originating or conclusive to a single gender.

Quote Originally Posted by Tom Price View Post
    Depends
    Comic or the laughable translation.
    If there was confusion as to which one, comic or T.V. series, I was refering to the latter.
    Last edited by jded; 01-Apr-2011 at 09:44 PM. Reason: editing
    "You stick your head in the sun, they're gonna come up behind you and bite off your ass."

United States
    There really is no question. Rick.

I would definately be the guy who allowed his morals to "cloud" his self preservation, and I am afraid it would be the biggest detriment to my surviving a zombie holocaust. The only thing htta would temper that is preserving my child's safety.

Banned
    Banned User

United States
    One of the undead.

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by Wrong Number View Post
    I guess I would have to say Andrea due to the limited female choices, though I do know how to use all types of firearms. bow and arrow, etc..
    Well I woudl say that I am a MALE version of Andrea......I think we have the same personality traits...but different body parts!!!!!
    "No Day But Today"-RENT

United States
    Quote Originally Posted by blind2d View Post
    One of the undead.
    Well, if we can choose that, then, yeah